I leaned against the glass of the crane machine, watching Zack maneuver the handle towards a medium sized stuffed bear.

He pressed the button and the handle went down, clasping onto the bear's stomach.

He dragged it up and I smiled when I saw the bear was still holding on.

It came out the slot and Zack got it out. He turned around and handed it to me.

"For me?" I asked.

"Of course." He said.

I grinned and took it from him.

"Thank you!"

"I think we covered everything here. Wanna go?" He asked me.

I nodded, clutching the bear to my chest.

"Sure."

We headed out of the arcade into the night. I guess we'd been in there for longer than I thought, since it was dark.

We talked while we walked, laughing about the new memories we'd made at the arcade.

We approached my house, and almost all the lights were on and I heard loud noise of people shouting and laughing.

As Zack waved goodbye and started heading back to his place, I stopped him.

"Hey, do you-wanna come inside?" I asked.

He looked at me and grinned.

"Okay."

We opened the door to my house and I saw all my siblings, V and Kev, V's mom and...Steve. I was a little confused on why he was there, because I really thought him and Fiona were done this time.

They all looked at me when I came in.

"Hi, Jess!" Everyone said.

I looked around.

"Hey, guys...what's going on?"

I glanced over at V, who was unable to hide her big smile.

"I'm getting married!" She yelled, putting a hand on Kev's shoulder.

I squealed in joy and ran to hug her.

"Congratulation, V! I'm so happy for you!" I pulled away and held her at arm's length.

"Oh my god, now we get to plan a huge wedding for you. A dress, cake everything. Oh, I'm so excited!" I gushed.

"My girl's getting hitched!" V's mom whooped.

V laughed, getting a beer from one of the packs and handing one to me.

I opened it and turned around to look at Zack, motioning him over.

"V, this is Zack...my friend. Zack, this is Veronica, our neighbor."

He shook V's hand.

"Hi, congratulations on your engagement."

"Thanks, cutie!" V waggled her eyebrows at me and leaned in closer.

"He's hot...you fuck him yet?"

My face turned red and I playfully slapped V's arm.

"No!"

I then handed Zack beer and introduced him to Kev, and Lip and Ian, because they weren't there last time he was here. Lip shook his hand right away and was okay with him, but Ian eyed him suspiciously and didn't shake his hand.

I awkwardly looked away from Ian and Zack's little staring match and saw that a new water heater was in the corner of the kitchen.

"We got a new water heater?" I asked loudly.

Fiona turned her head when she heard and nodded.

"Yeah! Steve bought it!"

I narrowed my eyes and looked from Steve to Fi.

"Steve bought it?"

Fiona nodded.

I took a sip of my beer, still glaring at Steve.

I looked away after a moment and saw Kev sneaking away into the living room.

I touched Zack's arm.

"I'll be right back." I said to him.

He nodded and I started after Kev.

I saw him sitting on the couch, his beer in his hand. I jumped down next to him.

"Hi, Kev." I said.

"Hey, Jess." He answered, staring into space.

I signed.

"Look, I'm sorry we use your stuff all the time and ask you and V for a shit ton of favors, and I know you've been pissed at us lately for that, so I'm sorry. We just wouldn't be able to get through this without you guys. You two are like family."

At this, Kev smiled and put an arm around me. I snuggled closer to him and hugged him.

"You're so lucky to have V, Kev. She's the most wonderful girl in the world." I said.

"Yeah, really lucky." Kev answered in a mopey tone. I took my head off his chest, looking up at him.

"For a guy who just got engaged, you don't seem that happy to be getting married." I commented.

Kev took a sip of beer, not making eye contact with me.

"That's because I'm already married."