"Ani, he went to his room after you fast asleep last night. Why?"

I breathe out in relief when he said that. So, nothing happened between us last night, which means, I'm still a virgin. Hoho.

"Nothing."

Chanwoo shrugged as he walked out. Phewww, I was dreaming just now. I thought it was real :')

I get off from my bed to wash up and get ready for university. Although the boys are going to enter the second year in Seoul Academy, but Chanwoo and I are not. We were like, a junior to them.

"Morning, babe," Jinhwan greeted me with a kiss when I entered the kitchen. He was washing the dishes with Donghyuk.

"Euw, gross!" Donghyuk laughed wholeheartedly.

I began to blush as Jinhwan smacked his head. "Shut up! You are making my girlfriend shy."

Then Yunhyeong came.

Yunhyeong: Yerin-ah, you shouldn't be here. Go and eat your breakfast. Ppalli.

I frowned, "Are you guys had yours?"

They all nodded.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I pouted.

Bobby: Jinhwan hyung told me that you have something important to do today?

I think for awhile. After three minutes, I remembered something. "Omo!"

Junhoe: Yah, you startling me!

I smiled innocently at him. "I have to go now. I'm late! Bye!"

Jinhwan: Baby, wait--

I ignored him and the rest of them as I ran to my room to get my bag pack before I walked out from the house in a rush. Gosh, I'm late!

-Seoul Academy-

I sprinted to the building as if I was running for my life. I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

I pushed the glass door that separates between the outside and inside of the university. I fixed my bag pack on my shoulders, taking a deep breath as I walk to the cafe. I've promised to meet someone there. I hope she isn't arrived yet.

As soon as I enters the cafe, I saw someone waving at me with a big smile. Crap, I'm really late ㅠ.ㅠ

"Mian, mian! I almost forgot about our meeting," I rushed to the girl as I took a sit in front of her.

"Aniyo, you are just late two minutes. I'm just arrived too."

I smiled in relief. After placing my order, I remained silent, don't know how to start the conversation.

"Well?"

I cleared my throat. "I heard that you got the highest score for your recent test. Is it true?"

"Yeah, that's true," she smiled brightly.

I smiled back, feeling a bit proud of her. Lol, we doesn't know each other though. I tapped my fingers on the table, thinking what to say next. Damn, it's so awkward!

"Hm, I would like to make you as my partner to complete my assignment," I said awkwardly.

She smiled again, "But first, let's introduce ourselves."

I nodded and chuckled.

We exchanged facts about ourselves and the girl in front of me or should I say, Oh Dami, and I have quite a lot of common. Dami was born on May so she is just three months younger than me. She wanted to call me eonnie but I refused. I kinda feel old if she call me that O(≧▽≦)O