i just want to be successful

Chapter One. 

The school bell rang which meant school was over damn I was happy; its been a long week.

As it was Friday I invited Tameka to my house for a sleep over, we did this often. She was a year younger than me but understands me quite well.

I walked over to the school gates waiting for her saying bye to a few people I knew and some of the teachers who teaches me when I suddenly heard a lot of noise and straight away knew it was. It was Tyrese and his crew, Tyrese was the same age as me and in most of my classes which I found extremely weird as he was always on road, loud and a ‘boss’ as they say; he was popular around school and got in trouble quite a lot but grades were always high or at an decent level.

Just because he was in nearly all my classes doesn’t mean I’ve ever talked to him, he was way too much, always had girls flaunting around him like some celebrity, but I couldn’t disagree with them he's one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever seen he’s ¼ Indian and ¾ Jamaican, nice chocolate skin tone with his shape up always on point his eyes were an light brown/hazel colour which looked amazing when the sun shone at them with a button nose,had an tattoo on his right side of his neck but not quite sure what of, he always looked good and you can smell his sweet cologne and coco-butter on his skin ugh. But I won’t let him get to me.

They all looked at me which was awkward so I instantly looked down.

“Why’s she going all shy for, who is she some new girl?” I didn’t know who said this but they had a deep voice “*laugh* nah she’s in some of my classes she's a proper nerd though” I knew who that was though. It was Tyrese and its bad to asume but im sure it was directed at me. I understand i like to keep myself to myself and do try my hardest in each class but I know how to have fun.

 When the voices soon started to disappear I looked up and seen Tameka talking to some boy. Daym this girl could chat but who’s that boy I’ve never seen him around here before, he was actually good looking with a nice fresh shape up and rocking his uniform nicely. Then he suddenly looked over my way and flashed me a smile, it wasn’t a smirk or even and smile of cockiness no it was genuine nice smile so I smiled back. Tameka suddenly came over and we hugged and started walking to the bus stop which wasn’t too far.

Me- “who’s that boy you was talking to hmm?” I said she laughed then replied

Tameka- “oh no one important” she said smiling

Me- “come on Tam’s who is he and why you smiling so much?”

Tameka- “he started my year today and is overly nice” I gave her the look which meant to carry on “we started talking and that and he said I was cute so we swapped numbers” she sighed so I just started laughing, this girl has a crush on a boy she just met aww bless her.

Tameka was 14 which made me 15. She had brown eyes, brown fare skin with straight permed hair which she mostly wore in a neat bun and headband; she had a decent breast with and decent back off with a nice height, and always looked good.

We got onto the bus and sat closest to the front I hate sitting anywhere else on a school day cause it was either really noisy or they were just causing trouble; I’m not no loner don’t get me wrong but I don’t like being in sh*t with people or having my name called in problems, I haven’t got time for that. I said my usual hellos and had my conversations with my regular people.

We finally got off at my stop and came off the bus and made our way to my house which was 2 minutes away.

Tyrese's point of view

It was 7pm and I just came back from some girl house after our beat she was sh*t though which was quite sad to be honest but her belly peiercing was sexy, I always had a thing for them for some strange reason.

I went to have an shower  then came out, creamed my skin with the coco-butter then put on some joggers and socks; not going to lie I had an nice 6 pack. After I finished freshing up I went down stairs to see what my mum was saying.

She was watching TV so I went and kissed her forehead.

Me- “Mum what’s for dinner?”

Mum- “There’s some chicken in the kitchen on the stove with white rice, share out some for yourself” I nodded in response

Me- “Do you want anything?”

Mum- “Yes dear, can I have some water please” she said not taking her eyes off the TV

I walked into the kitchen to see my little sister reaching for the jar of cookies. She was 4 with big bushy hair and light brown skin complexion. I helped with the cookies and gave her 2.

Shai- “Thank you Ty!” she said while grinning

I kissed her forehead and went and got my mums water meanwhile I heated up my food.

I walked back into the living room with my food and the water and gave the water to my mum.

Mum- "thank you son"

Me- "its alright"

Mum- "the school rang" when the school rang it could mean two things, either something good to do with my grades or probably something miscivious I've done

Me- "mhmm, what did they say?" I said not interested

Mum- " you got in some fight with some boy called Alex" she said finally looking at me with an stern look. Alex was some wasteman that always thought he could step to me so when he tryed to budge past me I had to show him who's boss but it wasn't nothing serious I made sure of that, just a black eye & bloody nose.

Me- *shrugs* "okay"

Mum- "no don't give me none of that Tyrese you need to stop getting in these silly fights, there's really no need just talk it out" talk it out you know dosnt she know it's 2013

Me- "mum its not that easy"

Mum- "what do you mean 'its not that easy' just tell him you aint gonna fight him so he should mooove!" I had to laugh at the way she put empasis on 'move', my mum was secretly a joker.

Me- "okay" I said to settle the conversation. I finished eating, brought my plate in the sink and washed it.

On my way upstairs to my room I felt my blackberry ringing; I didn't bother cheack the caller I.d

Me- "hello"

'     ' - "hiya Tyrese"

Me- "yes Sharice" I said plainly. Sharice is my ex we went out for 3 weeks. She is mix-race with shoulder length black hair,big breast with an back off and with dark brown eyes, we just beat on a regsz untill she just became boring. She wasn't wifey material anyways so it was all good.

Sharice- "what's wrong with you babe?" I raised my eyebrow like she could see me

Me- "Nothing, skip the long talk why you calling me?"

Sharice- *sigh* "Tyrese I want us to get back together. Please Tyrese!" She sounded so desprate it really wasn't cute.

Me- "no Sharice, you need to fix up. You aint wifey material" I said simply

Sharice- "I'll change man Ty!"

Me- "Sharice go look another man nuh, I'm gone in a bit!" I locked off the phone before she could reply. I went and brushed my teeth, took off my joggers so I was left in my boxers and layed on my bed slowly falling asleep.