o1.Sua

Fiery Red, that was his first memory of her. The wind effortlessly controlled the movement of her hair on one windy day. He watched as she seemed unfazed by her messy hair, her eyes on looking the unsettling sea.

She had come to that same spot four days in a row now, he grew curious of who she was. He'd never seen her before when visiting his grandma.

He always made sure he stood at a far enough distance so that she wouldn't notice.

He was too scared to approach the unnamed girl, she was far too beautiful for the likes of him to speak to her.

But as he got lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise that she was walking away from her usual spot.

He didn't have time to turn now she had seen him.

He stood still, his eyes not moving an inch from her face. Her eyes seemed so lost, the once beautiful creature from a distance suddenly didn't seem so beautiful.

She looked confused, unloved, unwanted.

Never before had he wanted to kiss someone so much before.

People usually said 'good things happened to good people and bad things happened to bad people.' So why, did a girl who was a kind, loving person die.

Those words seemed to be on repeat in Caleb's mind. Forever haunting him. Forever on repeat.

It was the same time every morning he would think about it. Exactly at 4:o9, he would wake up from his sleep.

Ponder on everything to do with her.

He wouldn't be able to get back to bed for the rest of the morning.

He decided to miss college today, he couldn't be bothered. With his alcoholic beverage in his right hand, he made his way towards the grave.

His eyes blurred as usual, but he continued to drink. He enjoyed it, it was the only thing that made him get up in the morning. It was a habit no seventeen year old should be in.

An alcoholic when he couldn't even buy his own alcohol.

He took another taste of his beer, only then noticing two people by her grave.

Well he thought it was two, as he grew nearer it was just one person.

She looked at the grave with a gaze that seemed far from warm.

"Who are you?" his voice boomed causing the girl to jump. He wasn't afraid to say what was on his mind, not anymore.

The girl briefly stared at Caleb before turning back to the grave. "She was a friend of a friend," the girl said softly. Her eyes not leaving the tombstone. Caleb looked between the tombstone and her, he wiped his lips  from the alcohol that drooled around his mouth.

His eyes wandered to her again, she seemed to irritate him. How she just stood there, a friend of a friend he recalled her words.

She was his everything and more.

He shook his head.

"You don't care about her," his words were bitter. "Leave," he commanded her. Her eyes slowly turned to him, the corners slanting as she pitied him.

Her mouth opened for a brief second but closed soon after, she thought before she spoke.

"I'm sorry for your loss," her voice a mere whisper, before she turned her back on him and walked away.

He lost interest in the girl, his eyes only staring at the one thing that gave his life meaning.

He dropped the bottle, and sat down against the tombstone.

He cried his eyes out for the third time that day.

A/N: thanks for giving this book a chance my lovelies, each chapter will be short and too the point. Much love xox