2.

As I laid down on my very uncomfortable bed in me and Lizzie's cell I heard yelling, but it was almost like a crying yell. I, being my worrying self, got up an ran to the scream. It was Patrick, he had a nightmare. I don't know how he fell asleep so early, the suns out. I told him to stop and go take a walk and be would be fine. I lied to him I know, but he honestly is so annoying. He cries about everything, he can't fend for himself. He won't survive. I'm sure of it, he's such a baby.

As I got back into my cell Carl, my best friend, was sitting there.

"About time you show up. Where were you?" Carl asks laughing kinda.

"I heard Patrick scream because of his fucking nightmare. that's all he does when he sleeps anymore. it just makes him ten times more annoying than his useless ass already had been," I said in a pissy mood.

"Well love, wanna get your mind off things?" He asked smiling.

"Yes, I would," I then slowly asked," what will we be doing?"
"Well, I was thinking, and I thought we should go on a secret run!!" He said with hope filling his eyes.

"I-I don't know carl, remember last time? I almost got killed. I don't like the thought of a run without adults now." I said in a weary tone.

"I know just please. were going where there won't be people this time," he said in a begging tone.

"Fine but if I chicken out once we are about to leave to go, then that's it. I'm chickening out and you will be okay with it, understood?"

"Understood," he said with a firm tone.
////////

Three hours later it was two hours till dark, that gives us thirty minutes to leave and thirty to get where we need to be. then thirty minutes to search and thirty to get back.

"You nervous?" Carl said excitedly.

"Yes, very. what if something happens? What if I die? W-what if y-you die? How could I live with myself?"

"Hey, hey babe it will all be okay I promise I'm protecting you and your protecting me. we have guns and knives. we will be fine love," he has always called me 'babe' and 'love'. we like each other but neither will make a move.

"Okay, I guess you're right. I love you Carl an I trust you," I say whispering.

"Same here doll. but we need to go we have two hours."

"Okay, let's get going." I say with a it's now or never tone.

We got to the town. It was bare. No dead corpses walking around, no people. it was a dead town in a dead world.

"Okay hun, what do you want to get first?"

"Well Carl since we like to sneak junk food all the time, let's go get as much as we can so we don't have to "seal" any," I said with a hint of hope that he'll say yes.
"Why of course we can," he said with a joking tone.

We walked into the store, and it wasn't what we were expecting. it was filled and I mean filled with corpses. we turned to leave and there had been a guy with a W on his forehead. he put a medal rod through the handle on the outside of the door. it was the W, the same looking W as the guy that tried to kill me last time. this was it and I knew it. i have nothing left to do. We had nothing left to do. I did what I feared doing most, I kissed him. we pulled away and he grabbed me and we sat on the floor. we laid there, in each other's arms. As the walkers got closer and closer we took one last kiss and-

I woke up drenched in swear from the terrible dream I just had. Our group ha been in the car we found. We were going on a run. Rick wanted everyone to go. I had been sitting in Carls lap. My best friend.

"Woah, Ainsley are you alright?" Carl asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah it wa a bad dream."

"I have a crazy idea for tonight," he smirked...

AN:
|-/ <- because TØP is life😍

So, McKenna posts the word count but my phones doesn't tell me. So I will not be able too. I hope you guys liked it follow my Chandler/Carl imagines account on Instagram for imagines and pictures daily💜💜PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT & GIVE FEED BACK!!💋

~Maddi