Almost As Sweet As You

Gerard and Frank were at a cafe one day. Gerard said to Frank, "I'm thirsty. Can I have some of your saliva?"
Frank nodded. He spit in a spoon and gave it to Gerard. He took the spoon and started licking it like a Popsicle. His tongue went around and around the spoon until he took it out and started digging it into a lemon. He took it out and put it near Frank's face. He backed up a little bit but Gerard gently put his hand on his neck and pulled him closer. "Give me more. All you can give."
"No, not now," Frank said.
"Please! I want it! I need it! Give it to me!" Gerard looked as he were going to cry. He was attracting attention.
"No. That's final," Frank said.
Gerard was furious. He shot up. He walked to the door and left. Frank tried to call for him but he didn't answer. Frank decided to just leave. He got up and walked to his car that smelt like summer apples.
................................................................
When Frank got home, he saw Gerard on the floor. He was eating honey and making weird sounds. He started laughing. Frank loved his laugh. "Let's have a party. Just the two of us. I'm thirsty. Mind donating?" Gerard said.
"I said no."
"Please."
Frank didn't have enough time to answer. Gerard started hitting him with the honey container. He knocked Frank out with a dried up block of honey that he pulled out of his pocket.
................................................................
When Frank awoke, he saw Gerard with a blue knife that reflected the yellowish white light from the ceiling. He couldn't get up. He saw honey all over him. "I'm gonna rip you open. Well... Not quite," Gerard laughed.
Gerard grabbed Frank's tongue and started cutting under it. Frank couldn't help but yell out in pain. "You're okay," Gerard said before sticking his tongue in Frank's mouth and licking under Frank's tongue. When he pulled away. There was a drop of blood running down his smiling lips. He took a white glass bowl out from behind him and pulled Frank's head to it. It had water in it. His blood, spit, and tears started dripping into it. When it was a transparent pinkish color, Gerard added a whole new container of honey in it. "I just wanted to make it almost as sweet as you," he said looking down at the bowl, "Thank you." He looked back up at Frank and stroked his face.
................................................................
Gerard drank a little and then started pouring it on Frank. Frank tasted a little. It didn't taste like just blood, spit, tears, water, and honey. Gerard added something else. "What's in this, Gerard?" He asked.
"It's a secret," Gerard chucked as he got close to Frank. He started to lick the liquid off Frank's head, then his eyes, then his nose, then his mouth, then his neck. Frank didn't know if he was enjoying it or not. He was just confused.
"Satisfy me, Frankie," Gerard said. Frank agreed to do what Gerard wanted.
When Gerard was done, he straightened himself up and left. Frank was stuck to the floor. "Did he put super glue in the honey. Oh great. Of course," Frank thought.
................................................................
Frank ended up eating the super honey glue and escaped. He walked to his bathroom, took a shiny needle and navy blue thread, and started sewing the bottom area of his tongue back together. When he was done, he looked in the mirror and smiled. "That was fun."

THE END