"What happened to you, baby?" Mrs. Grande sat at the kitchen table with Ariana while I stood behind the counter.

"I don't know, all I remember was being dragged out of the movie theater in a garbage bag and waking up in a small shed where there would be sometimes food, but usually just water, waiting for me. I screamed everyday for help," Ariana began to cry so I pulled her chair closer and I rubbed her shoulder with my thumb, "But nobody ever heard me. After days of screaming I gave up, the food and water also stopped arriving by my mystery kidnapper. Three days after I stopped screaming, I began again, but going even louder. That one night I began again, I felt pressure in my legs which means I uh..uhm.. was probably raped." Ariana just made the raping up. Why? Maybe to make this all sound worse than it really was. I just have to follow her lead.

"Oh my god, darling." her mother hugged her tight for a minute or so.

"But how did Jason find you?" She wiped her face with a tissue.

"Well, I was—"

"I was in the area where I started to hear someone screaming. Blood curdling screams. Luckily, it happened to be Ariana. She was in this small shed only in underwear. I picked her up and ran to my truck where I asked what was going on. She answered exactly how she's explaining to you and I took her back to my house where I got her fresh clothes and allowed her to shower." I explained.

"Thank you, Jason, for bringing my daughter back and keeping her safe in the meantime."

"No need, Mrs. Grande, I was just doing the right thing. With how lovely Ariana is, she didn't deserve what she went through." I said.

"It is a pleasure there are still men like you. The world needs more like you. And please, call me Joan." she smiled.

"Momma, I'm really tired, is it alright if I go up to bed." It was three in the morning.

"Of course, dear, go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow morning and we'll have breakfast."

"Okay. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too."

I followed Ariana up the stairs to her bedroom. She striped down to her undergarments as I took my shirt off and we climbed into her twin bed together. "This bed is small," I chuckled, "but I love being close to you." Ariana smiled and kissed my lips and neck.

"I love you, Jason. You have no idea. I never want to leave your side." she put her arms around me.

"I'm not going anywhere, Ariana. I love you too." I kissed her forehead.

| the next morning |

I woke up with Ariana's arms around my waist and my arms around her neck. Damn, I love her so much. She's special and beautiful. I wanna start a family with her one day soon.

But I can't get the thought that I was the one who took her and now we are lying about everything out of my head. I just wanted us to be together like we are now. Yes, it worked but I feel like I could have gotten what I wanted in a simpler, easier way. I turned my thoughts back to Ariana's beautiful face.

Within moments, she stirred awake and kissed my lips.

"Good morning, my handsome boyfriend," she smiled.

"Good morning, my beautiful girlfriend," I chuckled.

"Lets get ready to meet my mom for breakfast," she said. Ariana got out of bed and grabbed two towels from the closet.

"Two?" I twitched my eyebrows.

"You're gonna join me right?" she winked. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom with her.

I unhinged her bra and pulled down her Victoria's Secret underwear while she pulled down my boxers, revealing my hard.

She turned the water on and felt the water to make sure it was warm enough. She looked at me and nodded. Indicating we could get in together. Ariana stood in front of me and took her hands and placed them on my abs. I winked and grabbed the shampoo while she grabbed the bar soap. I shampooed her hair as she put the soap on a washcloth then rubbed it over my body, cleaning me. She had rubbed my cöck clean, causing me to moan and squirt a little bit. I washed the shampoo out of her hair and then took conditioner and put that in. She shampooed my hair while I finished conditioning then used the bar soap and wash cloth to clean her body. I rubbed her clït and she did the same thing I did, moaned and squirted.

We finished washing each other but we just stood there, staring into each others eyes, leaning in to kiss the opposites lips. Our lips moved together in sync and I pushed Ariana's small body against the wall of the shower, making things more heated. I rubbed Ariana's breast and kissed her neck.

I pulled back from the sexy, heated moment, "Lets get to your mom for breakfast."

"Okay," she bit her lip.

We dried and dressed each other to walk down to Joan for some breakfast.

"Good morning, you too," she smiled.

"Good morning, mama," Ariana hugged her as I poured everyone orange juice. "Whatcha makin?"

"Pancakes, eggs, and sausage."

"My favorite!" Ariana clapped. I chuckled and hugged Ari from behind.

"Lets eat," Joan said.

| a/n

THANK YALL FOR 7K READS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH & THANK YOU FOR LIKING THE BOOK ❤️❤️

thoughts?
predictions?
550+ reads for next chptr