Marinette X Adrien

Hey guys so I forgot to tell you how they got to the movies hope you enjoy.

Marinette's POV

I was walking to school with alya. When we got there alya ran to Nino and I just walk to a bench and started to design new until I heard a voice "hey Marinette" I got startled and I stopped my book on the ground I was about to pick it up when that persons hand touched mine I looked up and see "A-A-Adrien hey" he have me my book and Then I stated to blush. "Hey me, Nino, and Alya was talking about going to a movie and I wanted to see if You wanted to go with us" "s-sure Adrien" "great it's at seven" I nodded and we walk back to Nino and Alya. "Ok what kind of movie should we watch" ask Nino I though for a minute "hey alya didn't you wanted to see that evil Christmas movie" i ask "right krapus we can watch that" Then I turn to Adrien "Marinette you don't have to watch that movie we Can watch the falt in the stars" (haven't watch that movie I just though of a romantic movie) "it's ok Adrien I can handel it" I said with a little of my ladybug showing when I turn around I see Alya with a shocked face. "What why are you stairing at me" I ask then I look at Nino "Dude you didint studder like usual" I smiled and then the bell rang "Oh No, come on Alya we have to get to class" I grabbed Alya and ran to class.

Adrien's POV

I saw that Marinette dropped her book "WAIT MARINETTE YOU FORGOT" I look to the right and see she was gone "your book" I shook my head and looked at her designs and they were amazing. I Stop at one it was me and when I mean me I mean cat noir, does she have a crush on cat noir. "Looks like someone is in love" I look at Nino "I don't like Marinette that way then only person is in my heart is the one and only ladybug" then I heard Nino whipser "she is so out of your leag dude" I turn to him "hey that is not ture" Nino looked at me "wait you heard that" I nodded and we walked away to class and when I walked in I see Marinette and I smiled.

{ Time skip until Friday cause that's when the date- I mean hang out is he he he}

Me and my lady got done with the akuma I heard a beep from ladybug and I heard a beep from my ring. "Bye kitty cat I got a movie date" I had wide eyes "A DATE" I turn around but she was gone, I jump into an ally and transform back. I look at my watch and it's 6:48, I was going to be late I ran out of the ally and When I was running I bump into someone. I look at who it is and it's Marinette "I'm so sorry Marinette I was running late" "oh hey Adrien it's ok, I was running late too" I started to blush "Hey you want to walk to the movies with me" said Marinette I started to blush red "s-sure Marinette" wait a second why did I just studder only ladybug can do that. We started to walk I had my hands in my pockets then I look at Marinette she was running her arms, "here Marinette" I have her my white jacket I was wear and have it to her and then she took it "Thanks Adrien" we kept walking until Marinette asked "hey can we stop I need to fix my hair" I just nodded. she took the ribbons out of her hair and it went free I started to blush, she put her fingers threw her hair them tides it back into her cute pig tails -wait what. I started to walk with her, we got to the movies and we waited for Nino and Alya. I called Nino than I want back to Marinette "Alya said she has to babysit again" "wall nino said he is grounded cause he prank his dad". We walked in to get our tickets but ask for what we ask for and Marinette was about to pay but I stopped her "let me pay ok" she just nod and I paid for the tickets after a while I waited for Marinette by the door.

Marinette's POV

I was going to choose some candy and it's hard cause I can't find what I wanted so I choose some Twix. {ok I love Twix it is like the best candy bar I have ever have and I'm eating one now} after I got my candy I want to the enterance to the movie and I see Adrien with popcorn and a soda, he saw me " it took you long enough" "sorry I just couldn't choose until I saw the Twix and I got two bar's and they are king sized" " can I try one" he said as we was talking our seats "sure why not" he opened his mouth and I started to blush I put a peace of my Twix in his mouth. "Wow I have never had a Twix before" {*eye is twiching* WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED TWIX} "really I though you could get some candy when you like" "nope I had to go on a diet and if I'm good I could get something Elsa" he said when he popped a piece of popcorn in his mouth " Oh the movie is starting" I said as I sit back and watch the movie

{time skip until the middle of the movie and I think you want to see this}

In the middle of the movie I feel like someone is pulling my hair "ow" I look down and see my ribbon has fallen "oh for get this" I took out the other ribbon and my hair was free. And I looked at Adrien and see his face red as my suite. "Hey Adrien you ok" "y-yeah just not that's all" I nodded and the movie went on, after what feel like forever the movie was over