"That's none of your business." I sighed.

"Aw come on baby." He cooed grabbing my wrist.

I took that hand and flipped him over my shoulder. He fell to the ground with a thump.

"Don't touch me." I growled, "lets go Apollo."

"Whatever." He sighed dropping the guy to the floor.

We sat at the table and Apollo ordered a martini.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked said.

"I was done with my business, so I wanted to come to the club with yall."

"You talked to your sister didn't you?" I asked. I told him not to contact her until I hear her calling out to me.

"Shut-up she's in trouble."

"What do you mean?"

"She is in the realm of gods. She isn't suppose to be there, but she only went there because Evil is chasing after gods."

"What? What for?"

"He is trying to get the element gods. It will enhance his power and maybe break free from his prison. The dragons held the power of these element gods. This was before I was born. Since the dragons died making the seal same with the element gods. The goddess chooses the next set of element gods which was me, my sister and others.

Evil never knew about a way to break free except killing you and gathering the rods. But there was a letter that the fire dragon wrote explaining how to seal Evil and ways for him to get free while being captive. Jacob found it and read it to his father. Jacob and the king are the only ones that can contact him. It was stupid of him to write it, but it was for the chosen one just in case he or she had to seal him again if he or she couldn't find the rods before Evil did.

My sister contacted me saying that Evil is trying to get in the gods realm. It's impossible to get in, but he has 4 of the rods now. That is going to give him the power to possibly get in. We need to hurry and find the other rods. If he catches my sister an the other 2 then he has a huge advantage to kill you. Then he will get me and be free again."

"I take it that your sister hasn't finished her weapon form?"

"No for us to turn into weapon form we have to be with our element. The mountain you was in was a volcano. My sister has to do the same. She went to the realm once she felt Evil slowly slipping from the seal to come and get her. Of course Jacob was also finding her which really gave her the heads up to leave."

"If it comes to where I don't get the rods, but he doesn't have the elements can't I seal him again?"

"Yes, the elements are finding hosts right now, so they can help you if it comes to the point. You do know that if it does come to that point you will die in the process including the hosts and is elements."

"I know, but I can't find the rods when Evil did something to my sense to find them. I can't tell the difference. Even if I found them then once I get there he would know that I found it and put a fake rod with a trap. It's hard. I can't even contact the dragon that gave me all this information to ask. I think she got captured by Evil. I'm not sure. I think we should go to the vampires world and fight."

"That will start a war and how would we do that with only 300 wolves. People are scared of them and that's not going to win us anything. We would need someone to call the shots and now the world inside and out. Even if we did have these things the vampires are a big nation now that they control four worlds including your own. There is no way."

"Well we have to start for people in or school to start the attack." I sighed.

"Good luck." He whispered looking at at a girl sitting at the bar.