He polled my face closer to his so that he could kiss me, I tried to get away but I couldn't he was to strong, he just cupped my face and kissed me roughly and forcibly, tears started storming down my face as I tried to get away but I couldn't.

No matter how much I pushed his chest to get him to move away I couldn't, he was like rock that couldn't be moved from it place. I bit down his lips so hard that he pulled away closing his eyes and crossing his thump over his bottom lips.

I tasted blood in my mouth which only meant that I made his lips bleed, he just looked at me confused.

I didn't know what happened but I was so pissed that everything just came out and I said things I never meant to say, I just snapped at him

"Can't you understand that I would never be your girlfriend, you caused the brake up between me and Luke, you made my first boyfriend brake up with me, you drove away the first guy who ever cared about me ever, why can't you understand that I don't want you as a boyfriend, I hate you, you did all of this to me, just stay away from me" I said snapped with tears still running down my cheeks.

He just looked at me shocked, pain, sadness, regrets and hurt were in his eyes, I looked up to see Mrs. Anderson and Dan standing there looking shocked to, I run pass Kyle, his mum and Dan up to my room slamming the door on my way in and locking it.

...Kyle's P.O.V...

I just stood there not saying a word just looking at her with sad eyes and pain written all over my face, she walked pass me and left, I turned around to see my mum and Dan standing there looking at me with pity.

I walked up to my room slamming the door shut and running my hand through my hai

I made her hate me...

I made her cry....

I messed her life up...

Maybe I should just leave her, give her space she needed and mostly stop hurting her so much.

I heard a knock on the door and then it got opened, my mum walked in shutting the door behind her "Kyle, honey, you okay?" She asked giving me hug.

"Nuh, I'm going to grandma for the summer, do you mind?" I said polling away and taking the suitcase from under the bed placing it on the bed and opening it.

"Okay, just let me call her and I'll drive you there" she said and then left.

I putted my stuff in the bad in less than 10 minutes and then got my cloths changed, after I putted on my jacket. I saw the necklace Kim gave me when we were kids, I promised her I would never take it off unless I was sleeping or taking a bath.

A promise is a promise right? I putted it on and took my bag down steers to my mum's car and got in. Just after a minute my mum was in the car to and she started driving so I just plugged my headphone on and played 'You're not my girl by Ryan Lesile'