Chapter 1: " Moving in "

- Joel's P.O.V-

     "So you just took the number one spot on all the pop charts: Billboard, Top 40, and ect. How does it feel to be one of the biggest stars?"  The interviewer on the other side of the glass asked as he read most of my accomplishments.

     "Uh, well what can I say? It feels good" I pause and I give him my killer smile. "You know my friends and I started off just messing around.. Doing this for fun. Life has been good to us, we're blessed to be the most known people on the face of earth as of this time period."

I meant that. I usually hate interviews but I genuinely feel blessed. My life is perfect.

"Oh! That's right! Didn't you guys just buy a house together? $300 mil I heard" The interview replied back to me.

Yeah, $300mil on a 15 bedroom house by the ocean afar from the rest of the city. Made of marmol and glass. Wouldn't expect a bunch of 15-21 year olds living in a house like that, huh?

     " Yup. It's great man, You know my girlfriend Ali, and my bestfriend Emily are coming to live with me as well as the rest of the guys' girlfriends and friends. "

    "That's awesome! Well it was great having you, man."

   "Hahah, thanks for having me!" I smiled.
   -----------------------------------------     
             Well, that's finally over.

  I walk out of the building to the warmth of the Miami breeze hitting my face. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I reach to take it out.

         2 new text messages!

   Ylaira: Hey.. I miss you. How about we meet tonight. My place? 5pm(;

  Ali:  Hey babe! The boys just finished moving everything into the house. I made dinner for all of us.

    Jesus my ex and my girlfriend texting me at the same time again.

I slide Ali's text and proceed to reply to her.

Me: thanks babe, but I don't think I'll make it tonight. I have to be at the studio.

        Now to text Ylaira back ..

Me: Okay, but make me something to eat. I'm hungry. See you then(;

S/N: sorry this was kind of long and boring, this is the introduction to the whole thing. I might update later tonight!