Dirty Imagine 2

You and your best friend Sarah are at your house hanging out.

"Hey you wanna go swimming?" Sarah suggests.

"Sure why not!?"

You go upstairs and throw on your hot pink bikini, some white sandals, and an over sized t shirt. You put your hair in a messy bun and go downstairs to meet Sarah. She's sitting on the couch, already in her blue bikini.

"Ready to go?" She says.

You nod, and grab your iPhone. You both walk out the door and start walking to the pool. It's only about 2 blocks away so you don't need to take a car. When you finally get there, you see there are only 3 boys there.

"Is that justin?" Sarah asks, pointing to the boy sitting in a chair, on the side of the pool.

"Yeah, I guess so." You say.

When you enter the gate to the pool, you immediately walk over to Justin. You guys know each other pretty well but you're not that close.

"Is it alright if we set our stuff here?" You ask.

"Yeah be my guest" Justin says.

You take off your sandals and shirt, and set them on the table. You can't help but notice Justin looking up and down your body. You fix your hair then go over to the pool with Sarah.

"You gonna swim?" You ask Justin.

"Definitely," he says, taking off his shirt. You stare at his wonderful abs and realize he has an amazing body.

He slowly gets in the pool then swims over to you.

"Cassie, right?" He says

"Yeah"

"I've seen you around school before. You seem cool."

You start to blush.

"Yeah I've seen you too"

"You're gorgeous," he smiles.

"Thank you!" You reply.

He swims underneath you, and pick you up on his shoulders.

"Justin! What are you doing?" You scream.

Suddenly, he launches you in the air and you land a few feet away from him. Underwater you think, I'm going to try to hook up with him tonight. You reach the surface of the water and see Justin grinning at you as the rest of his friends and Sarah all flirt in the shallow end.

"Hey you wanna get out of here?" You ask Justin.

"Yes definetly" he says, getting out of the pool.

You both climb out and dry each other off with towels.

"Hey we're gonna go back home. Meet us there sarah" you shout to your friend.

"Okay well meet you there in about an hour and a half." She answers.

You nod then walk home with Justin.

"So why are we going to your house?" He says.

You say nothing but just smile at the ground.

When you get to your house, your heart starts beating rapidly. You open the door and go into the living room. You both sit on the couch silently. Finally, you decide to make a move. You look over at Justin and realize he's staring at you.

Your eyes lock and Justin bites his bottom lip, looking at your lips. You know he wants it too.

Your lips crash into each other and you kiss for a long time. You can feel Justin's tongue slide on your lips, asking for access. You gladly accept and enter your tongue as well. His hand slides up your thigh to your butt and he squeezes, pulling you in closer. You rip off his shirt, and throw it to the side. Now you're both only in your bathing suits. His other hand comes up to your shoulder. He slides it down almost to your breast. Your hand goes down into his trunks, feeling his bare bottom. A moan escapes your lips.

"You want me, don't you babe?" He says.

"So bad" you look into his beautiful eyes.

He removes his trunks, showing you Jerry. You gasp and struggle with your string on your bottoms. He helps, and removes your bathing suit bottoms. He starts to rub you, making you wet.

"I make you this wet?" He smirked.

You blush, and nod.

"Great" he said, kissing your neck.

He reaches to your back and pulls one string, making your whole bathing suit fall to the floor. You see him getting really hard now so you start to get aggressive. You pull him on top of you, grabbing his hips and pulling him as close as possible. He sucks on your neck as you dig your nails into his back.

"No teasing, just do it!" You scream and start to grind on him more.

He then inserts his whole 10 inches and you squeal in pain and pleasure.

"Did I hurt you baby?" He says

You grind your teeth together. "Yes. But keep going"

He goes slow at first, then slowly moves faster.

"Oh Justin!! Fuuuuck!!! Harder!!! Harder!!!!" You scream.

Justin also lets out a moan as you both swear out your pleasure.

"Fuck" he says.

"I'm alm-most there!!" You pound on his back.

You both release at the same time and feel each others fluids.

"Ohhh babe" he whines.

Then, you hear the door open.

"FUCK!!" Justin cries. You both scramble upstairs into the bedroom before your friends see you.

You close the door and hear Sarah calling your name.

"Be right down!" You yell and throw on some clothes.

Justin puts on some of your big sweatpants without a shirt.

You both come downstairs, holding hands and greet your friends.

Sarah notices you holding hands and says something.

"Are you two together now?" She says.

"Yeah I guess so" Justin says, looking down at you.

Justin's friend sits on the black couch. You both look away, knowing he's siting where you just had sex.

"Why is the couch all wet?" He says.

Justin tries to hold back a laugh. You couldn't come up with something so you just decide to tell the truth.

"Umm we kind of hooked up right there." You chuckle.

He springs up from the couch while everyone laughs.

"Nasty" he shakes his head.

"Well, Carrie. Congrats. Haha. But me and the boys are gonna go back to my house." Sarah says.

"Sounds good" you say goodbye then they walk out the door.

You turn to Justin.

"Just me and you again babe" you kiss his soft lips.

His hands go down and grab your ass.

Your hand slides down the front of his pants. You grab Jerry and stroke it, being gentle but trying to turn him on again. You then feel him get hard again. He places one hand inside your shirt, kissing your cheek.

You decide to go for another round (if you know what I mean) and fall asleep on the couch, naked and in love.