Chapter 2

Mr.McCarthy^^^☝☝

Camerons P.O.V

I think Jalai likes me but I don't like him, not even a little. I mean yeah he's funny and a little cute but he's just not my type. Plus he's a jock and people would make fun of us if we dated which we're not because, again, I don't like him.

Right now I'm in Mr.Preda's class and I gotta say... He's From the C. To the U. To the T E... CUTE. I can totally see him with Mr.Graceffa who is CUTE TOO. Is every teacher in this school cute? Cause if they are then I LOVE this school.

~~~~~3 classes later~~~~~

It's finally lunch period but I'm not hungry. Today I made about 7 friends which is not bad. They're 3 girls and 4 guys.

I went to my locker and put all my stuff in there. I closed it and headed to the cafeteria. I was gonna go in when someone called my name. I turned around and saw Mr.McCarthy running to me. Why?

"Hey Cameron"
"Hey"
"So I was looking at your self portait and I was wondering about the things that you put in it"
"Ok but why were you looking at mine?"
"Because I saw that you were really good and I was wondering what you did to it. Anyways can I ask you about it?"
"Sure"
"Great. Can we go to my classroom?"
"Yeah" I said and we started walking to the art room. While we were walking he just stared at me..... weird We got there and he went to get self portrait.

"Ok I was wondering why you put like a very colorful part of you and then a dark side."
"Because I have a very nice, jumpy, happy side but when I'm mad or sad I have a dark side."
"Ok that makes sense what about the skulls and the instruments"
"That is my music interest, I like rock"
"Ok what about the two guys kissing"
"That's because I'm gay and I dont think anyone should be a homophobe" I said and looked at him. His eyes were wide open and he smiled. He's so HOT when he smiles. I smiled back and we stared at eachother till I broke the silence.

"What"
"Nothing It's just I can't believe you just said that like it's no big deal"
"Thats because It's not a big deal for me I don't really care what people think about me.... unless I like them."
"Do you like me?"
"Yeah you're a cool teacher" I said and his smile became wider. His smile was literally from eye to eye.
"Good umm what about the two guys holding hands"
"Well those are my dads they've been together since they were born and then they got married and adopted me so I love them alot."
"Wait so your dads are gay?"
"Yeah"
"Wow thats kinda odd I mean you don't see a family with two gay dads and a gay son alot. Although its kinda cool."
"Thanks"
"You're welcome, well umm you should get going to lunch"
"I'm not hungry"
"Do you wanna spend the rest of the period here and maybe add more things?"
"Sure" I said and took my portrait from him and sat down in a table. He sat next to me and just looked at what I was doing.
"What else are you gonna add, I mean your painting it's full."
"I'm gonna add flowers and a lot more color"
"So... gay pride much?"
"Yeah"
"I like it. You're loud and proud about your sexuality. Which means you're brave"
"Thanks"

Mr.McCarthys P.O.V

The period ended and Cameron went to class. When he closed the door I couldn't help but sing "Yaaaay he's gay. Oh oh yeah. He's gay." I sang and danced which is weird because I never dance so I'm a really bad dancer but hey I'm happy.

Students started coming in and I stop dancing. Ugh more boring, stupid kids.

"Ok so I don't have anything planned for you guys so just have a free period." I said which is not true cause they have to do their self portraits but I just didn't want to talk or look at them. They're ANNOYING. Plus I just want to think about Cameron. Oh imma look at his school information. .
I looked up him name on powerschool but there isn't that much information.