Not just the new girl~ NCIS

As im slowly waking up from the state of unconsciousness i vaguely remember being hit in the back of the head by something hard and hearing Ziva wince in pain...OHMYGOSH ZIVA.....WHERE IS SHE "Ziva! Ziva! were are you?" "Tony im over hear in the corner, i can not move" i quickly get to my feet and rush over to the corner Ziva's voice is coming from. "Ziva ohmygosh what have they done to you" "I am okay Tony my left leg is just broken and my right arm too" "oh sweet as then nothing serious" i sarcastically say to her, she laughed and it made me feel a little relieved. How could she be so cool about her state and about the fact that we a trapped and dont know where we are....Hold up we are trapped and dont know where we are? How is Gibbs going to find us? Who kiddnapped us? Whats going to happen? What do these unknown creeps want?.... So many questions started to pop into my head all at once it made me feel kinda dizzy so i sat down next to Ziva. She was being remarkably quite considering, i guess one of us had to remain calm, Ziva, while the other panicked and freaked out like a child, Me. "Ziva do you know who did this to us? Do you know where we are? Do you know what happened? Do you know what they want? How is Gibbs going to find us?...." "No i do not know who did this...i do not know where we are...they cornered me in the last room i checked in the warehouse and broke my arm and leg while they hit you hard in the back of the head with a wooden plank....I do not know what they want at this moment....i do not know how Gibbs will find us but i am sure he will...any other questions Tony?" "ummmmmmm just one more....apart from your broken arm and leg are you ok?" "i am fine Tony just tired" Just then the door, i had not noticed, opened up and revealed a tall Isreali man "Shalom Ziva"..........