Chapter 2: Elizabeth?!

Manami POV

It was the next day and I went back to the Boar Hat. "Hey Meliodas and Hawk" I said waving while walking up to the bar. "Oh Hey Mana" they said at the same time. We were talking about random things when some guy comes running in. "I saw it" the guy said. "Saw what?" Questioned another guy. "The wandering rust knight" he said panicked. Meliodas and I looked at each other.

~Time Skip~

After the guy explained everything I walked out of the tavern to go home cuz I had a headache. Right after I said goodbye to Meliodas and Hawk I walked out but was tackled by a person in armor. I screamed when it fell on top of me. It was heavy so I couldn't push it off. I looked up and saw Meliodas standing above me trying to hold in his laugh. Everyone else ran out and ran away scared. "GET THIS THING OFF ME" I yelled. "Fine, here ya go" he said. I crawled out from under it. When Meliodas dropped it the helmet fell off. "Elizabeth?!" I said in shock.

A/N
Arigato. Hope you liked it. I will try to update all my stories and create more with bleach and Naruto and many more. Please follow me and I will follow you back. Also don't get your hopes up. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.