Chapter 1

Tyler {Up Top ^}
_________________________________

*Bell Rings*

"Alright class! Pack up your things and have a great day!" Our teacher Mr. Wright yelled from across the room. I hurried and packed up my books. I wanted to get out the door first, so I could meet my friend Valerie in the hall.

I rushed out the door, nearly running over my teacher. "Wait right there Ms. Carter." Mr. Wright said in a low tone. Ugh! What did he want? I have places to be man!

"Ms. Carter, your grades.."

Oh lord, here we go.

"Your grades are excellent! Straight A's Ms. Carter! Nobody else has better grades in this class. We do have on problem though..."

Ok Mr. Wright you just ruined the moment. What was this guy holding me up for? If he says I'm going to switch schools I'm gonna cry.

I go to Hillary High. This is THE baddest school ever. Well, not THE baddest, but it's pretty bad. Of course we have the cheerleaders and the girl groups who think they are all that. I'm just....here.

I am NOT into cheer leading or anything like that. I always hang with my two friends, Valerie and Lawrence.

Lawrence is gay. He has multiple boyfriends and gets criticized a lot. He doesn't care though. He has dark chocolate eyes, and black hair that her straightens out every 10 seconds.

He's actually very attractive. A few times he's called me cute. But then he would shoot me down and say he was joking. Valerie was a sweet girl. I'm 3 years older that her. She thinks of me as her big sister.

I protect them both, while handling my business on the other hand. Business such as, watching out for the cheerleaders and avoiding the guys. Yes, The Guys. The tall, sexy bodies that roam the hallways, getting any girl they want.

The most popular Guy is Tyler Moore. He's basically your school crush. I try my best to avoid him, even though he doesn't really notice me.

Now, don't get me wrong, Tyler Moore is hot, and yes, I do like him a little. But the LAST thing I need is some man-whore trying to get me in bed.

"Ms. Carter, the problem is, one student in this class. He makes straight B's, and I'm not arguing. But his average needs to be an A."

I looked at him confused. "Well, who is he?" I asked. He should've answered that question a long time ago.

"Well, Ms. Carter, the student is, Tyler Moore."

I froze. I asked him to repeat himself to make sure I heard him correctly. I got the same answer, Tyler Moore.

__________________________________

Hey! What do you think? Let me know in the comments! Yes, I am new to Wattpad if you haven't figured that out already. Thank you for clicking on this story!