Chances Ch. 15

Chapter 15

We arrived at Julian's house safely and settled in quickly, awaiting the storm that was to soon hit. I wasn't scared since I had Jules. We sat in the living room, watching The Breakfast Club and trying to catch popcorn in each other's mouths. All of a sudden, the power went out, everything black. Shit, I'm scared now. "Emma, grab my hand." Julian quickly said and rushed to the kitchen. I think he grabbed a lighter. He walked around toward candles and lit them each. It was kind of romantic actually. Soon, the whole house flickered with decorative candles. "Well it's bright now." I giggled. "I love your giggle." He chuckled. "I love your chuckle." I replied. "I love you" He said, pulling me into him and kissing me.

"Make love to me." I whispered into his neck. He led us upstairs and I took off my shirt, bra, jeans and panties.

He started taking off his shirt and I stopped him.

"Let me." I said. I slowly lifted off his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans. After I slid them off, he wobbled away and pulled out a condom. I sat on the bed, waiting, wanting, and panting as I watched his boxers slide off his lengthy legs. He rolled the condom over his erection and slowly crawled on the bed on top of me, straddling me. He leaned down and passionately kissed me, slowly easing himself inside me. His eyes locking onto mine as he sped up, full of need, and love. He needs and loves me just as I need and love him. More than anything in this world.

"Ah!" I cried as he hit that sweet spot inside me.

I watched the flickering candles all around us as I fell apart under him.

"Oh, Emma!" He shouted and groaned, then leaned down and gave me a kiss before tossing out his used condom.

I woke up sprawled out on top of Julian. Shit, it's monday. I quietly got up and blew out all the ongoing candles. At least the power is back on. After a quick shower and some makeup, I decide I'm ready and get dressed in my work clothes. I walk over to half-asleep Julian and lean down to kiss him. "I'm off to work, babe. I'll be back at probably 5."

Derek wasn't at work today, so it was incredibly boring, Jenny and Josh were just flirting the whole time while Henry was nowhere to be seen. It wasn't that busy either. Hours of checking out annoying people and it's finally 5:00.

As I head out, Josh follows. "Hey, Emma. Henry said he wants you to go to the bank and cash this check in for the new shipment."

"Er, okay. See you tomorrow." I say.

Ugh, why couldn't Josh or Jenny do it? Whatever. I go to the bank and drive to the toll in the back. Shit, it's closed. I attempt to back out, but a huge black SUV swerves around beside my car. I see Henry sitting in the driver's seat. When he sees me, he gets out. I get out as well to hand him the check. I turn around to close my car door and feel a huge blow to the head. I immediately fall to the ground in agonizing pain.

My vision is blurred, but I see Henry cussing me out and coming closer to me. His leg flies back and kicks me hard in the ribs. I cry out in pain and lose my breath. I see a silhouette of someone and see them punch Henry in the face. A gun falls out of his pocket and spins toward me. "EMMA, GET IT," I hear a low voice scream.

I quickly grab the gun and aim it at Henry, who's running at me. I pull the trigger and see him crash on the ground in slow motion. Everything is in slow motion. Everything's turning black. Everyone's turning black.