-AU-

I touch up my burgundy lipstick and realise I am ready. Checking my reflection in my mirror seeing straight blonde hair cascading down to my petite waist in contrast to my dark grey eyes, complimented with black eyeliner. My black tight fitting mid thigh length dress showing off my curves, accompanied by a silver clutch and silver sparkly heels.

------
Strutting into the club knowing eyes were on me was the best feeling in the whole entire world. I knew I looked flawless compared to what I usually look like. Many jaws dropped as they found out my true identity under the mask of makeup and skin tight costume.

It was me. Akayla. The same girl they would make fun of constantly for being smart and not wanting to be part of the 'clique' in school. Truly I didn't believe in social groups, what ever happened to all for one and one for all or we are all in this together?. Why can't we just get along? 

- - - - - - -

I was slightly intoxicated, after the few drinks I had already drank.
I was becoming more and more confident as the night went on.

Dancing with the many people on the crowded dance floor I felt someone sneak their hands round my waist. I carried on dancing but now in unison with the mysterious beholder of large soft hands. As the song ended he lead me off the dance floor towards the bar.

Whispering in my ear he questions me what I want to drink. I turn round to respond when I see who it is.

Wylde...

Leighton Wylde?!?

LEIGHTON WYLDE??

The hottest most popular person in our college. His chocolate curls, the jawline...oh the jawline. The tattoos. He is just the definition of perfect, but he was the one who had hated me.

"Hi...." He questions. "What was your name again?"

Wait he doesn't know who I am?

I mutter a reply "Akayla Lake"
He must have heard me. I could tell as soon as his eyes widened and his mouth started opening and closing as if he was trying to find the right words.

"Yeah there you go, you can go back to hating me now." I spit at him as he looks at me in disgust and awe.

I shake off his grip on me and walk back towards the dance floor downing my drink.

I am once again dancing only to be disturbed by the one and only Leighton Wylde .

"Akayla...babe I'm sorry. I hope you can put the past behind us?" He questions with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Seriously.....babe you know it will never be in the past because you can't stop. And oh just because I change my clothes" I whisper into his ear sending a shiver down his spine.

I chuckle lightly and walk away swaying my hips teasingly.

-----Monday back at college----

I couldn't be bothered this morning I came into school with no make-up (like normal), hair up in a bun, glasses and my joggers and Hoodie on. Seriously who can be bothered looking nice for school. I could easily come in my pjs but I wouldn't even bother.

I run to my locker so I can get my books for class. I have Chemistry, P.E, Advanced Mathematics, Lunch, Music and Free Period.

I get my Chemistry and Mathematics books and then my locker is slammed shut. I jump back heart racing and see who had done it - oh if it wasn't the man of the hour! I roll my eyes at his famous smirk and walk away.

-----------------

This is rewritten sorry guys - ignore grammar mistakes!

Enjoy Reading

-T x