I managed to get her to talk to everyone. She tried talking to Pri but she was being petty. My boys were feeling her but she brushed them off. Even though she was young I thought she was very mature for her age. She attracted me in a different way. These hoes had no morals, but she was bout her business.

After waiting ten minutes, we finally got the information we needed for the field trip. Final payments were due tomorrow. They grouped us by class but we chose our own groups. Aiko ended up with Pri and her friends since they needed a fourth person.

"I could've walked myself to class you know."

"Just making sure no one fucks with you." I smirked.

"Stop cussing its not cute."

"When you become my girl then I'll listen to you. Maybe."

"Who said I was going to be "your girl"?" She asked, placing emphasis on the end.

"Oh nah." I chuckled. "I'an mean it like that. I have a girl." She looked at me before looking straight.

"So embarrassing." She mumbled.

"I'm fucking with you." I laughed, nudging her.

She rolled her eyes and stopped in front of her class. "You really play a lot.

"Why take life so serious?" I questioned.

She gave me an unreadable look before she opened her mouth to talk only to close it. "I'll see you later." She said, looking at my sister as she went into the class.

"I don't think she likes me." She joked.

"Don't sweat it. I'll see you later ma."

"Bye."

Instead of going to class, I left the school to go work. Everything I had was paid for with my own money. I didn't ask anyone for anything not even my mother. I feel like a burden to ask my own mom for something. If your going to give someone something then it should be done from your heart. The only thing she did buy was my car.

I had to swallow my pride and go out and get a job. Working somewhere for minimum wage wasn't cutting it for me. I needed money everyday so if I had to hustle, then it is what it is. I couldn't wait till I graduated. I was leaving and never looking back. All my hard work paid off and I had scholarships offers from different schools. All I had to do was walk across the stage.

I stepped on my corner looking across the street. Aiko boyfriend stood on the other side watching me. Nigga was bitch made for real. Dapping some of the niggas on the corner, I leaned against the pole as customers started coming in.

Being the son of a well known dealer had its advantages. More people came to me so that was more money in my pockets. My sister didn't approve but my mom didn't care. Honestly I believe she wouldn't give two fucks if I was dead or alive.

Seeing ole boy struggling to get sells I smirked. He looked both ways before he came across the street.

"Wassup?"

I looked at him crazy and sized him up. "Wassup?"

"You seen Aiko. I know y'all go to the same school."

"Nah."

He smacked his teeth. "Just tell her I said call me."

"Ain't that yo girl. You tell her."

"Does it matter nigga damn." He spat.

Runaway | August Alsinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें