Chapter 2! - Meeting a new friend

Chapter 2

_

I woke up to Claire hovering over me.

"Morning Ms. Daily." She said fully awake. I yawned.

"Morning soon to be Mrs. Marron." I smirked.

"He didn't propose yet! Now get your lazy ass up." She pushed me out of bed and I landed on the floor with a thump. She doesn't know yet but her boyfriend, Max is going to propose. today actually. It's my job to make her look good.

"Why are you a morning person? Like seriously. It's 8." I groaned getting off the floor. I ran my fingers through my knotty hair.

"I like mornings. Max said he's taking me out today. You my girl have to help me get ready." I smiled at the fact that I know what he's going to do. I looked closer at Claire. Her hair was wet. She already had a shower! And her makeup was done!

"Okay outfit." I mumbled to myself walking over to her closet. After a long time of looking through all of her clothes I decided on on a knee length red with white polka-dot dress and black tights. It looks warm out today. She put on her clothes and pulled me into the restroom. Then she forced me to do her hair.

"I have a question. Do I look like a hair stylist?" I giggled. I pulled her blonde hair into a half up half down look.

"No, I'm just too lazy. He's picking me up for breakfast so, he's coming in like 10 minutes." She bounced on her heals as I finished. I nodded and let her go get her jacket and bag. I walked with her. I guess I should head home.

"Have fun with Maxaroo today." I hugged her and grabbed my leather jacket. Maxaroo is my nickname for him. I love Max, he's like a brother to me. I'm happy for Claire. She finally found someone to be happy with. The doorbell rang and interrupted my thoughts.

I opened the door, in front of me was a 5'9 brown shaggy haired man called Max Marron. "Maxaroo!" I gave him a hug. I'm extremely short, like 5'2, so he towered over me.

"Hey Casper!" Max said. I giggled. The first time we met he thought my name was Casper, he went around calling me Casper until I told him. I love our nicknames for each other.

I got on my tippy toes. "She'll say yes. Don't worry." I whispered to him. He's been awfully nervous about her saying no. He nodded. I let go of Max and handed him over to Claire. "Have fun love birds!" I said.

"We will!" They said in unison.

"By the way, Claire? I'm meeting up with Josh tonight." I said and ran out of the house. She started shouting at me but I kept running and laughing. Even though she's soon to be engaged, I know she's jealous. I walked the rest of the way home. I'm only down the street in a apartment. I walked into my apartment and turned on my music. I blasted Give Him Up by Faber Drive. I honestly love this song.

"She's crying on the phone! Another day, it's the same but she'll never know! He lying, he's not alone! At the bar, grinding hard with another hoe!" I yelled the lyrics as I walked to my room.

I sat down on my bed and took out my mac. I searched Josh Ramsay in the search bar. I should probably know what he looks like if I have to find him tonight. A blue and blonde haired man came up. I can see why Claire likes him, he's really attractive. I looked through a few pictures and then messed around on my mac for awhile when I decided I should probably get ready. I went to my closet and chose some clothes. A blue tight tank top, ripped skinny jeans, dark blue converse, and a black leather jacket. Just as soon as I got dressed my phone rang, probably Claire.

"Yello?" I said.

"Jazz! He proposed! I'm engaged! I'm going to be married!" Claire squealed.

"So am I! She actually said yes!" Max added. I giggled.

"Congrats you two, I honestly think you guys are perfect! I love you two!" I said. I put my phone on speaker and went to get my makeup.

"We love you too!" They said unison.

"Maxaroo, Claire, I have to go. I'll see you guys soon." I said.

"K, see-ya Jazz. Have fun with Josh." She said the hung up. I did my makeup natural and light. It was about 5 when I was finished. I have to walk so I made my way out the apartment. I hit the button on the elevator. It took at least 5 minutes. When I got in the was a young girl wearing a Marianas Trench shirt.

"So, do you like Marianas Trench?" I asked. The door closed.

"Oh my god yes! They're my favourite band! I met them 2 times and Mike gave me a hug and so did Josh! We have a joke together and he remembered the second time!" She rambled. I giggled.

"What's the joke?" I asked.

"It's a secret. Just between Josh and I." She said. The elevator dinged.

"Oh cool, maybe I'll see you around. I have to go. My name's Jasper, by the way, but call me Jazz." I said.

"Bethany, but call me Beth. See-ya around." Beth said and we went our separate ways.

---------------------------------

Second chapter!!! You guys better love this because I'm taking time out of watching AmazingPhil's live show to post this! I love you guys anyways! Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, and fanning! (A hi to any instagramers that follow me here!)