"Erik, my angel, you have given me more than I had ever dreamed of. You gave me safety, you gave me your music, and above all, you gave me your love... And I am so thankful for that," she whispered, tears filling up in her eyes. She grasped his hands and looked up at him. "Every day that I spend with you, my love only grows. You have given me a life that I didn't even know that I wanted. Erik, you have saved me in every way possible. You saved me from a life that I didn't want to lead and I will never be able to thank you enough. That day that you brought me down here and asked me to marry you, I was so scared, but little did I know that that day was going to be the start of my forever. With you. And that's the only forever that I want," she whispered, her voice cracking as she spoke, a few tears of happiness streaming down her face.

Erik, who was also crying, smiled down at her and dried her tears. "I love you so much..." He whispered to her.

Nadir smiled at the small exchange, glad to see his oldest friend finally have some happiness of his own. "Erik, my dear old friend, would you like to say your vows?" He asked softly, his green eyes twinkling with emotion for the masked man.

Erik nodded, not taking his golden eyes off of Christine. "My beautiful angel, you have given me life. Finding you was like taking a breath of fresh air for the first time. I thought that I was destined to live in darkness and solitude for the rest of my days, but then I found you. You were my ray of light in the darkness, and you saved me from a horrible life. I know things weren't great at first, but I promise that that's all over with now. I will love you and treat you with the respect that you deserve for the rest of my days. I love you so much and I hope that you will never forget that. You are the love of my life and my whole world. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to love you. I am so lucky..." He whispered, tears filling up in his golden eyes.

Christine's cheeks were streaked with tears as she listened to the beautiful words that her angel spoke. She clutched his hands tightly and looked up at him. "I love you so much..." She whispered.

Nadir smiled at the two of them and looked at the young soprano, "Christine, do you promise to take Erik as your husband and to love and cherish him for as long as you both shall live?"

Christine smiled and nodded. "I do..." She whispered, not taking her eyes off of Erik.

"And Erik, do you promise to take Christine as your wife and to love and to cherish her for as long as you both shall live?" Nadir asked the masked man. 

Erik smiled down at his angel, his golden eyes glowing with emotion. "I do..." He whispered.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife... You may now kiss the bride..." The Persian says softly, bowing as if in officiating their marriage.

Overjoyed, the masked man wrapped his arms around Christine's waist and pulled her close, softly kissing her. Erik's heart was on fire. He had been waiting for this moment forever. He couldn't believe it. He was actually kissing his angel, at their wedding.

After a few more moments, they slowly broke apart and smiled at each other. Christine's light green eyes twinkled up at her new husband with nothing but adoration and love.

"You two can go back to your home. I shall clean up here," Nadir said softly, dismissing the couple with a smile.

Erik smiled and nodded, "Thank you, my friend." Taking Christine's hand in his, the masked man peered back down at his lovely bride. Christine smiled up at him, her eyes filled to the brim with joy. The couple thanked the Persian man and started their trek back to Erik's lair.

As they walked through the narrow passageways of the underground cellars, Christine slowly looked up at Erik. Something about the man seemed different at that moment. A peaceful expression upon his face, Erik had almost an aura of contentment surrounding him. Suddenly her mind began to think about what being married to a man meant. Christine bit her bottom lip in embarrassment and looked away from her husband and straight ahead of her. Was she ready? She had to be. She wanted to be.

"E-Erik?" The young soprano called softly, a light blush suddenly gracing her features.

The masked man looked down at her and smiled, "Yes, my love?"

"Uh.. Do you want an, um...'traditional' wedding night?" She asked sheepishly, looking down at her feet as a dark, crimson colored blush starts to form on her cheeks.

Erik looked down at her, smirking, as they walked inside of the lair. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "Nothing would give me greater pleasure than showing you just how intoxicating and pleasurable love can be..." He whispered, his lips dangerously close to her ear. "But if you don't want to, I understand. I would never make you do something that you were uncomfortable with, my angel," he said, softly stroking her cheek.

Christine shook her head slightly. "No... I want to..." She said quietly, her gentle voice barely above a whisper.

Erik smirked and picked her up bridal style, carrying her into his bedroom that they would now share. They slammed the door and didn't come out until morning.

                                **
The night soon came to an end and Christine laid in Erik's arms, breathing heavily and sweating. "Christine... I love you so much," he whispered, gently tracing her jawline with the tip of his index finger.

Christine smiled and leaned into his touch. "I love you too, Erik..." She whispered, placing a soft kiss to his chest.

Erik smiled down at the young soprano who was lying in his arms. He kissed her forehead and held her tight. "Goodnight, my beautiful angel. Sleep well..." He whispered.

She smiled and nodded, slowly drifting off to sleep. Erik sighed contently, a small grin forming across his face. He kissed her temple and slowly slipped into darkness.
------------
A/N:
I know that I haven't updated in about three weeks and I feel really bad about it but there were just certain complications that kept me from posting. I also know that this chapter is super short and I'm sorry for that too. Hope you enjoy!😘