Yandere! #1

---Prologue---

You could feel your heart beat faster when he keeps coming closer, your mouth is dry, you couldn't say a word. He didn't stop coming, no matter how far you crawl away from him, no, he won't stop. He would never stop. Not until you're dead. He was holding something behind him, but you already know what it is. A god dang knife.

You stop when you are near the ledge, You could see the bodies littered across the school grounds, did he kill them all? Who knows, maybe just his victims. You could hear his footsteps, coming closer. You could hear your heartbeats. Ba-dump.

Step.
Ba-dump.
Step.
Ba-dump.
Step.
Ba-dump.

He stops walking. You close my eyes, hoping all of this is a dream. It's a dream, you chanted, but you open your eyes, you are still stuck in the ugly scenery you're about to die in.

"Oh, (Y/n)~! I finally found you~! You know, I hate it when you don't obey me. That's why you need a punishment~!"

You shiver, "Punishment?"

He pulls out his knife, it glinted in the blood red sunlight, "Nonononononono!! Please!! No...."

You look up to him, silently pleading for mercy. His eyes hesitated. This is your chance, you realize, "Please, give me one more chance!! I'll marry you, I'll do anything!"

He purses his lips in thought, "Fine, (Y/n), because I love you~! But this is your last chance~!"

You—A) Jump off the ledge, you don't want to have anything to do with him or B) Accept your cruddy life with him and live.

A)—

You used the moment to push yourself off the ledge, you whispered your goodbyes and closed your eyes, you didn't want to see the bodies below you. He caught your hand, but you struggled as he tried to pull you up, "No!! Let go!!"

"W-wait, (Y/n)!! I'm trying to save you!"

"Save you my a**!! I don't need your help!!"

You wriggled out of his grip, sending you to your doom. He called out your name, tears falling down his face, you couldn't understand him, but even a yandere is somewhat human. You looked at him with tears flooding from your eyes, "_ ____ ___."

"(Y/n)!!"

You landed on the pile of bodies and blood surged up and out of your mouth. You could see the fine line between dreams and reality blurring together and you thought to yourself, so this is death.

B)—

He held out his hand to you and you took your hand in his, he smiled warmly, but still it brought tears to your eyes. You just said good bye to your normal life. You were going to live with a monster.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?"

You could feel yourself getting slurred together, fainting from extreme shock, but you didn't mind, you needed time and space. Away from him.

He caught you as you fell, his mouth moved, but you couldn't grasp what he was saying, you thought to yourself, someone, save me.

I'm inspired by pocokitty, that's why I'm writing this, I never knew writing a yandere story would be so fun!