part one

Luke Hemmings woke up one day and saw his slut whore of a girlfriend sucking some random dudes dick. He got out of the bed and went to get some yum yums. Luke walked into his kitchen and opened his black emo fridge that his emo friend Michael bought for him. He looked inside the fridge that only contained pizza. Twenty boxes to be exact. He grabbed a box of pizza and went into the living room where he started to watch Frozen for the thirty-seventh time that week. 

There was a knock on the door. Luke's slut whore girlfriend opened the door. It was his emo friend Michael. Luke's slut whore girlfriend started to have sexy time with Michael when she opened the door. 

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MICHAEL?!" Luke yelled. Michael started to cry.

"I-I-Im sorry Lu-Lu-Luke. I di-didn't mean t-t-to," Michael said with a constant stutter. He pulled out a pack of razors that he always kept with him and started to cut both ways. 

Luke left the room and went to his room. He then went to sleep and woke up two days later. 

Luke's slut whore girlfriend ran into the bedroom crying. 

"Lukey pookie I'm pregnant! And its Michaels baby from the other day." Just then her water broke and out came a baby with bright green eyes and the blackest of the blackest hair. Andy Biersack flew into the room and revealed that it was actually his baby. Luke left the room and took the baby with him while Andy and Luke's slut whore of a girlfriend started doing the sexy sexy time. Luke ran out of the house and visited Callum's house. Ashton was there too. The two were doing the sexy sexy. So Luke left and visited Michael. He was dead because he watched too much Shrek hentai. 

The baby grew up to become stripper and became really famous. Luke started a band with Brendon Urie and married Jimmy Kimmel. 

The End. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 25, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Luke Hemmings is in Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें