The Flight and the Fight

On a cold September day Farrah was on the way home from London. She requested that she had a whole row of chairs to herself. She also requested they play her hit song Blowin' (available on iTunes ;) ) the whole flight. The flight attendants and the pilot done everything she said as they were afraid that she would the throw glass in their face or as she said "I will straight up kill them if they don't do everything I say".

While on the flight Farrah was putting on her flip flops and jamming to her songs. As Farrah sang along "Appearance, sexuality, ability" , she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around with a death glare ready. But it vanished when she turned around and saw the most gorgeous man ever. But Farrah being Farrah shouted at him "F@*k off you lesbian!!" Taken aback the man ran to the bathroom. Farrah didn't understand why he left but she didn't care about it.

3 hours later

As the flight was about to land in LAX Farrah was tired. She refused to sleep as she couldn't handle anyone seeing her vulnerable. When the plane landed and she got off it a familiar woman pushed into her. Farrah tripped and hit her head of the ground. When she looked up she was outraged. "SHERRI!!!" she screamed. She went up to catch the older woman but stopped when she realised her flip flop was broken. Farrah calmly picked it up and looked Sherri in the eye and held the smile of a crazy person. Sherri frozen, her eyes watering and her bottom lip trembling cried out "Please Farrah... It was an accident." Farrah replied "An accident only happens once. Take it from me I made the mistake of having an ugly baby but I'm not going to have another one."

The crowd surrounding them had their eyes glued to the drama. Farrah happy with the attention calmed a bit but not enough. She charged at Sherri and threw her to the ground. A security guard ran over but Farrah pulled his greasy, dark hair and threw him against the wall furthest from her. She looked at Sherri and said in a hoarse voice "You can't push people Sherri." And she grabbed Sherri's neck and snapped it.