"I know how you feel," Gabe replied, taking his arm off my back and taking my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.

"They literally just left and you're already trying to pull a fast one, huh?" I laughed as he lifted our hands up and kissed my knuckles.

"I never said I wouldn't kiss you," he said, stepping closer to me.

"You told Shawn that you wouldn't do anything more than hug me," I reminded him, but he just chuckled and leaned forward so his face was inches away from mine.

"I lied," he whispered, his minty breath fanning my face.

"Oh," I managed to get out, butterflies gathering in my stomach as he leaned in even closer, if that was even possible at this point.

I couldn't stand being so close to his face anymore, so I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face down, letting his lips touch mine. He smiled the slightest bit and kissed me back instantly, the butterflies in my stomach multiplying by the second as my lips moved rhythmically with his. He pulled away from me with a big smile on his face, and I giggled at his appearance. He had my lipgloss all over his lips, and some on his upper lip.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked me, and I let out a small laugh.

"Just a little bit," I said, lifting my hand up and wiping the lipgloss off of his face with my thumb. His cheeks began to redden, and he tuned away from me. "Aww, you're blushing!"

"Psh... What..? No I'm not," he said, making it all the more obvious that he was, in fact, blushing.

"Oh my god you are! That's so adorable!" I squealed, and he groaned.

"Can we just go buy our tickets?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Why yes we can," I replied, grabbing his hand and walking beside him over to the ticket stand.

"Can we get two bracelets please?" I asked the cashier politely, and as soon as he looked up, I practically choked.

This guy is gorgeous.

He has dark brown hair, tan skin, piercing green eyes, and his jawline was so sharp I swear I would cut my finger if I reached out to touch it. Of course I would never do that. That would be creepy. But is it bad that I had the urge to do so?

"Anything for such a gorgeous young lady like yourself," he smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth. I couldn't help but notice his strong Australian accent. He grabbed a bracelet and wrote something down on it with a black sharpie

"Can I see your wrist?" He asked, snapping me out of my trance. I held my hand out and he placed the bracelet on my wrist, attaching the ends and winking at me as I pulled my wrist away. I blushed, and his smirk only grew.

"If you're done staring, I would like a bracelet, too," Gabe said, and the man rolled his eyes. He handed Gabe the bracelet instead of putting it on him, and Gabe looked pissed off for some reason.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" The man asked, and I smiled.

"Maya. And you are?" I asked.

"Romeo."

"Of course," Gabe grumbled, and I shot him a glare. "I'm just saying.."

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Romeo, but I'm afraid I have to go," I said, discretely hitting Gabe in the arm for his last statement.

"The pleasure was all mine," he said, the smile not once leaving his face. We paid for the bracelets and Romeo's smile grew. I smiled back at him before walking off with Gabe.