Once he found then almost having sex, he knew something was up. He was going to make her his completely. And if that meant beating it up like never before, thats what it meant.

"Im a monster huh?" He whispers as her hand latched onto his wrist as he's touching her center gently.

"You are..." She says letting out a soft moan as his first finger then second glide right into her ocean.

"Alright. Well if I'm a monster let me eat you up, and perhaps destroy you." His eyes shift to hers as she stares at his lips.

Her hips open wider, and she's slowly but surely giving into his sexual approach.

"I'm your monster baby." He groans pumping slowly in her as she's soon placing her leg over his shoulder. "Let's elevate darling." He slurs keeping his fingers deep inside of her as she clenched her walls.

"Mhm, be my monster..." She says totally forgetting all of her hatred she has for this man. Their bodies shift within the water as his pumps stay worth the while. "Faster." She moans to him.

"How fast?" He teases, going even slower than before, her walls clench even tighter as she tries to get him stay deep in her.

"As fast as you can." She urges and places her hands behind her head. With that, he smirks at her and stops all together.

"Like that?" He grins.

"No nigga! You know exactly what the fuck I mean!" She yells irritatedly.

"You asking for it baby, you ready?" His husky voice is right in her ear and she says yes. With full force, he plunges deeper inside of her and uses all he has to pump recklessly inside of her. Her moans pick up heavier and so does his.

"Make me cum daddy..." She tosses her head back in pleasure as he begins attacking his perfect lips onto her neck.

"Cum for me then." He demands trying to push himself deeper within her. With one last pump, her juices eject all over his fingers, he removes them and places them right into his mouth, sucking them off as she begins to catch her breath.

Their breathing patterns slow down and they can't help but stare into each other's eyes. Celeste knew what they had wasn't real, but the pleasure was, and right now that's all she ever wants from him.

Noon came around and the two had been on their 4th round of sex. Poor little Josie had been starving the next morning, but she stayed content in her bedroom watching old episodes of Fanboy and ChumChum.

"Tap out baby! Come on stop!" She moans, Celeste was truly drained.

"Wait, let me get this nut baby." He groans arousing his strokes.

"Noooooo, I doubtlessly tap out now nigga!" She yells, she didn't want to be pregnant.

"Ain't no tapping out when you got this million dollar pussy, now hush girl." His grunting became more dominant, he manages to eject right inside of her, making her eyes flutter to the back of her head.

He finally pulls out and collapses onto the bed. The mattress was just about half way off the bed, sheets were messed up and some tossed onto the floor. One of the curtains stained and most importantly, they came for each other over and over.

She can't leave this dick now, he thinks to himself.

"Jesus, I don't think I can walk." She utters wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"I'm fine." He shrugs.

"I mean I guess you are, but I feel like a virgin." She groans.

"That's what daddy does." He says with the upmost cockiness ever.