Remus chuckled lightly, "I assume you were the dog keeping her company the night you ripped the fat lady's portrait?"

"I liked him best as a dog," the small girl murmured quietly causing  everyone but Peter and the unconscious Snape to burst into laughter.

"You told her to say that didn't you!?" Sirius accused his old friend laughing.

The group wandered down the tunnel back towards Hogwarts, Sirius offering his home to his godson, Harry accepting eagerly. Ron was complaining about his leg and the "bloody viscous dog".

As they climbed from the hole Caelen remembered why she'd been so desperate to reach her father, "daddy," she murmured nervously eyeing the sky, "the moon."

As usual Caelen was the quicker change one moment Remus held his little girl snuggled into his arms, the next a wriggling wolf cub sat in the palms of his hands.

"Professor Lupin?" Hermione began eyeing what had moments before been a little girl, "Have you taken your potion?"

"Run, Harry, Ron, Hermione, run!" Remus growled out before howling as his wolf form overtook him.

The first thing wolf-Remus became aware of was the scent of humans, several of them. The second thing he noticed was his cub, one of the small humans, a girl by the smell of her, held his cub securely in her arms. He snapped his jaws angrily demanding his cub's return. He grunted as a black dog tackled him, keeping him away from his cub.

"Mione, I think you'd better set Caelen down now," Ron whispered quietly eyeing the angry wolf before them.

Caelen wriggled to get down her tiny paws raced forward, she had to get to her father, she had to protect her friends and calm her father. The small pup yelped when she was once more scooped up this time by professor Snape.

Severus eyed the small cub in his hands, as much as he disliked Remus, Caelen, had become important to him. He wasn't about to let her, werewolf or not, get between the fighting creatures.

'Daddy please stop he's our friend stop!' Caelen thought desperately to her father.

Moony's thoughts were jumbled and aggressive, 'cub! Danger! Stupid dog! My cub!' Throwing the black dog off Remus advanced on the man holding his cub. He snarled angrily every hair on his back standing on end as he threatened the man.

'Daddy stop!!' Caelen shouted in her mind. She turned in Severus' hand licking his cheek to get his attention. The potions master's brown, nearly black, eyes met the small pups usual chocolate brown. She didn't have the wolf speak connection with him but she hoped desperately he'd understand as she stared into his eyes before wriggling and looking back towards her father.

Moony waited watching his cub closely, teeth still barred.

Slowly, and against his better judgement, Severus set the small cub on the ground. He watched nervously as she dashed towards the viscous looking werewolf.

The cub collided with her father's paw rubbing her little body against his leg like a cat does begging for attention.

Moony sighed sniffing his cub's ears and back. He snarled once more before picking her up and dashing off deep into the forrest.

Lupin's cub (Remus Lupin's Unknown daughter)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें