News

Red pov...
I give Lizzie the jewellery set and also a small box with a surprise. She opens it and says "it's an amazing ring"
I say "it's a promise ring that means I will always be there for you, and one day I will hopefully replace it with a different ring."
She smiles and says "I love it and in the future, who knows?"
She puts the jewellery set on and the ring on her ring finger. We sit cuddled up on the couch with a blanket on top of us and watch the movie "we brought a zoo" the movie was just ending when Dembe and Mr Kaplan(Kate) walk in and Mr Kaplan says "we have a way to help clear Miss Keen's name as I have found the location of some evidence that exposes the Cabal heavily so they can't try to talk their way out of it"
I can feel the excitement in Liz and I nod and say "we better get it fast"
Dembe asks "wouldn't it be better to plan this out first Red?"
I shake my head and Mr Kaplan asks "why not?"
Liz says "we don't have long until I won't be able to help"
Dembe asks "why?"
Liz nods and I say "Liz is 12 weeks along with a baby girl"
They are both shocked and Mr Kaplan says "very well we better get planning so you are cleared with enough time to get ready for her birth then Elizabeth".
Dembe says "all the evidence is in DC so we will need to be careful when we return".
Liz asks "where is this evidence?"
Mr Kaplan says "it is in a high security warehouse"
I say "I know just the person to talk to when we get to DC"
Liz nods and says "Aram"