Chapter 2

As I clearly heard what he said, I did not respond. The room was almost pitch black dark, I was terrified more than I have ever been in my entire life. I heard muffled cries and the shuffling of heavy boots, I looked over and saw a man strapped to a chair like I was and he had a gag in his mouth, exactly like me. I didn't dare make a noise though, I was scared what worse could happen. I heard more sounds, but these were different, they sounded like metal clanking together or being moved.... What if they were knives or something? I felt my heart beat fast in my chest and my face get hot in fear.

I heard the shuffling of the mans boots again and heard him go over to the other victim, turning on a dim light casting straight over the victim, I could barely see anything but him. He had fear in his eyes and tears rolling down his cheek, muffling cries coming from him. I stared in horror at what might happen. Then the man spoke in a deep yet a bit scratchy voice.

"I know, I know, I know. You're scared. Maybe you uh, wet your pants a little, heheh, that's understandable." He said with sarcasm and somewhat pleasure in his voice.

He stepped in the way of the light a bit and I faintly saw he had somewhat of a mask on.. With feminine details?

Suddenly I heard a very deep voice start talking, I jumped a bit at the sound of it.

"Stop toying with your victim and kill them already." The other man said bluntly.

"Oh alright Brian, let me just get right on that." The first man said with sarcasm in his voice.

Suddenly I heard the sound of saws and muffled screams from the mans victim. I heard his screams of pain and fear.. They must have taken his gag out. I knew it was going to happen to me next, why did I have to go for a walk in the woods? Why? Why?! I was mentally cursing myself out when I heard them talking again.

"I thought I told you not to use my real name." The man named Brian said.

"Oh you did, I just uh, don't really give a fuck, heheh." The masked man said.

"This is exactly why Toby is the second in command, You're too childish Tim." Brian said.

"Excuse me? I think miss heard you, maybe you should say it again." Tim said.

"Toby took your place Masky, you're in professional, you're insane, you're a loose cannon." Brian said.

"You see, I guess I missed the part where we're supposed to be shy little pussies, we fucking kill people Brian, you say I'm insane? When we both have the exact same job?" Tim said crazily.

"We're supposed to be sending a message, not living in the killing for joy, we're supposed to follow our masters orders not our own." Brian said bluntly.

"Oh yeah? How about I kick your fucking teeth in and kill you off as well. How about that?" Tim said.

"T-Thats e-enough!! You're s-so childish T-Tim, it's not a surprise that people think you are one." Said another man who came into the dimly lit room.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Rogers." Tim said meanfully.

"Shut u-up, y-you know-w I hate i-it when you call me t-that." The man said.

"Yeah I know, that's why it's funny, heheh." Tim said firmly.

"Look, we h-have w-work t-t-to do." The man said.

"T-T-Today junior! Hah! And Slenderman thinks you're better than me." Tim said annoyed.

I stared at them, quite shocked at how they fought endlessly. It was quite a show to watch. Im guessing that the man who just came in a few minutes ago was Toby? I'm not sure. I was still scared at Tims threats he made though. I wanted to get out of here, and fast, but I don't think I will sadly.

------

So I needed time to think and I watched some YouTube videos to get back into the idea of this story, sorry for the wait!! Very sorry! Let me know when you want me to update and I will!