Chapter one - Manager-san desu.

Dedicated to @LureEndsCallIn senpai.We  are currently fangirling over Akashi. xD

Update 10/30/15: I'M TRYING TO MAKE THIS LESS CRINGEY BUT TO NO AVAIL. LOL. I HATE THIS CHAPTER ALRIGHT. FLAME IT ALL YOU WANT LMAO. I CAN'T CHANGE IT BECAUSE EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE IF I CHANGE THIS SO I CANNOT DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHA

Chapter 1

                A certain black haired girl barely made it to school today. She woke up late and she didn't even have anything prepared for school. It was such a busy morning.

                That girl ran to school and got there five minutes before homeroom. She was instructed to go to the teachers' office for she was a transferee; not just an ordinary transferee, but a transferee in the middle of the school year. Her family owned that school, so there isn't much hassle for her transfer. The reason why she transferred was simple, her father is needed in Japan for business matters and her mother decided to stay in Japan for the better. She liked the idea of getting admitted to Seirin High School, even though it was sad to leave her friends in the Philippines. As if she had real friends though, her classmates would just befriend her because of three reasons: first, her family is wealthy, second, she is very intelligent and lastly, her older sister was a member of a well-known pop girl group. She thought it was the best for her to go to Seirin, for her ultimate crush is enrolled there, a certain bluenette named Kuroko Tetsuya.

                That girl knocked at the door of the teachers' office, only to be greeted by a bluenette.

It's Kuroko Tetsuya!

"Um... Good morning!"

"Good morning... I presume you are Kanda Yuri?"

"Uhm... Yes. I am. H-how did you know?"

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuya. I will be your guide. You are in my class too."

In his class?! Oh goodness gracious!

Kuroko snapped his fingers in front of the girl's face because she was staring at space.

"Kanda-san..."

"Ah! Gomen.  And just call me Yuri."

"Sure. Follow me. We'll head to our classroom."

---

"Class, I'd like you to meet your new classmate. " The teacher turned to the girl. "Please introduce yourself."

"I am Kanda Yuri. I came from the Philippines. Nice to meet you."

"Eh? You came from the Philippines but you are Japanese. Why is that so?" One of Yuri's classmates asked.

"My father is Japanese while my mother is half Filipino and half Japanese. We stayed in the Philippines because my parents needed to tend to our business there."

"Your name sounds familiar... I think my father mentioned you once." Fujiwara Aira, the queen bee of the class said.

"Oh.. I know you. You are Fujiwara Aira right? I saw you at an acquaintance party before. Our parents our business partners."

Her eyebrows twitched. Aira sensed that something's bad is going to happen.

"I heard earlier at the faulty room that Kanda is the daughter of the owner of this school."

"Wow! Her family is definitely rich!"

"And she's very pretty too."

"Way prettier than Aira."