Chapter 4.

*Meryl's POV*

I need to feel his body moving at the same time as mine, tormenting and rejoicing ourselfs so we could feel. I let it go. I couldn't avoid it. It's late, he's inside me, no time for regrets, I have to enjoy the moment. Our breaths merge into one. How long I've been waiting for this again?. Pettings, kisses, sweat, sighs, everything is happening too fast. I'm in heaven, It's better than what I remembered.

-Meryl, can you turn away?. You crush me.

I'm hugging him, I'm in his size of the bed and his going to fall out of it. I realize that I had an erotic dream with Pierce. What a shame.

- Oh, I'm sorry. Don't look at my face, I seem horrible in the morning.- I say.

- Who were you dreaming with?.- He asks seriously.

Shit, Shit, Shit.

- With Don... What time is it?.

- Quarter to twelve, time to get up to have breakfast with the guys. Good morning honey.- He says kissing my cheek.- and Meryl, you look gorgeous in the mornings.

I smile and I bite my lip with desire.

He gets up and... god, he has no trousers.

- Pierce! What the fuck are you doing?.- I take my pillow to cover muy face but I confess that I look, just a little.

- Ohhhhhh I'm sorry Mer, I thought I was in my house. I'm going to have a quick shower.

I can't avoid a smile.

- It's your turn Meryl.- he says minuts later.

He's so sexy without a shirt, wet, red by steam and freshly shaved. I take my clothes and I go into the bathroom.

I take off my nightgown and I smell a T-shirt of Pierce that is over the sink.

I get in the shower, under the water I think about Don and Pierce, the two loves of my life. Many emotions experienced lately. Don, my husband for 30 years or Pierce, the man who makes me feel more alive?

Where the hell did I put my dress?. I forgot it in the bedroom.

I go out slowly wrapped in the towel. Pierce is in the balcony but I immediately grab his attention. Fuck.

- Woow, so damn sexy.- He approaches to me and puts his hands on my waist while I'm trying to contain the desire.

- No, No, Pierce, stop.- He starts to kiss my neck.

I can't stand this anymore. Do I really want him to stop?.

He's going faster and faster. He has already planted his hands on my back.
I have to stop this.

- Pierce I'm sorry, but I can't.- I take my dress and I go into the bathroom.

I'm crying in silence. Can I love two men at the same time?.

I've calmed down. I breath one more time and I get out of the bathroom.

- Pierce?.- He's not here.

Bastard. He's angry because he failed trying to seduce me. Better for me.

I'm going to the restaurant, I kiss everyone.

- Where's Pierce?.- They ask me.

- What? He's supossed to be here. Julie, Christine, come with me.- I say like a boss.

I tell them what happened, even the dream.

- That's my girl!.- Christine says.

- Do you think you can resist it much more time?.- Julie asks.- You can't lie to us, you love him.

- Who am I trying to fool?. He drives me crazy but I also love Don.

We see Pierce in the hill of the church, we run to him.

- What are you doing here?.- We ask at the same time.

- Remembering old times, here, while you were singing I fell in love with you.

- How hard is it to understand?. I'm married, I can't leave everything I have for you. Stop hurting me please. It's easy for you, you don't lose anything, I lose my family, the family I built whith dedication. Anyway... I don't wanna talk,
about the things we've gone through, though it's hurting me, now it's history. I've played all my cards, and that's what you've done too. Nothing more to say, no more ace to play. The winner takes it all. The loser standing small. Beside the victory, that's her destiny. I was in your arms, thinking I belonged there, I figured it made sense, building me a fence. Building me a home, thinking I'd be strong there, but I was a fool, playing by the rules. The gods may throw a dice, their minds as cold as ice. And someone way down here, loses someone dear. The winner takes it all. The loser has to fall. It's simple and it's plain. Why should I complain?. Somewhere deep inside, you must know I miss you. But what can I say, rules must be obeyed. The judges will decide, the likes of me abide. Spectators of the show, always staying low. The game is on again. A lover or a friend. A big thing or a small. The winner takes it all.

I look around, Christine and Julie are freaking out and Pierce is crying a lot.

- I'm so sorry.- I say.

I try to hug him but he doesn't let me. I try it again and I grabbed around his neck and I kiss him softly in the cheek. He turns his head and kiss me on the lips.

- I love you.- I finally whisper.

It didn't finish after Mamma Mia!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें