Broken Butterfly, Chapter 2

(a/n) heyy im so sorrry i havent uploaded but iv been super busy and plus, nobody has commented or anything and that was a major bummer.:( so iv decided that if nobody comments or anything, i wont bother uploading at all and i will just delete this. oh, and im  uploading this from germany:) the Y on this keyboard is were the Z normally is so its very confusing... but here u go! second chapter of broken butterfly! its short, but i promise i will upload soon if some1 comments! thanks!<3M<3

*********************************************************************************************************************

I spun around with a start and smiled at my best guy friend, Jason.

 "Hey!" i said with a smile. "You really didnt have to get me anything. Hailey didnt and shes my best friend! your making her look bad in comparison" I teased.

"What?! You told me you didnt want me to get you anything! Well, I did anyway! So HA!" she exclaimed with a smug smile, "and Ha! To you too!" she spun around and pointed at Jason with a glare.

"Me?" Jason asked with an amused smile. "Why do I get a 'HA'?"

"Because you're trying to make me look bad!"

"How?!"

"By getting MY best friend a birthday present when you were under the impression that i wasnt going to give her anything!!"

"I thought you WERE going to get her something!'

"You did?"

"Yea!'

"Oh. My bad."

I shut my locker and turned around. 

"Enough! I want to open this present without your bickering! Or I wont let you see what it is, Hailey" I threatened with an evil smile. I knew that Hailey would be to curious to resist.

"Ok! I'll be good!" she said with wide eyes. Haha. Sucker. I would've let her see it anyway. I'm not a horrible person like that. i picked up the giftbag and pulled out the card on top.

"You can read that later, the bells about to ring,' Jason said. I shrugged and slid the card into my school bag. i dug around in the giftbag until my fingers hit a box. I pulled it out and stared at it.

"OH. MY. GOD!!!"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

haha cliffhanger:P hey srtimtimthestrawberryflavoredtoastedsesameseedbun whoisadjandlikestobetickled, this is what im stuck on :D haha lol. leave me a comment all u sexi people reading my story? <3M<3