"I would have gone home," she shrugged again. "I'll call next time." I wrapped my arms around her, kissing the top of her head. 

"Stay here tonight," I whispered. She nodded as I led her back to my bedroom. She dropped the blanket she had wrapped around her arms and crawled into the bed, cuddling into my big blanket. I could barley see her head poking out but she looked so cute. 

"Come one Harry," She whined, cuddling into the covers more. I laughed, sliding in next to her.

"Your hairs wet," I laughed as I laid my head on hers. 

"Shh," she whispered. And before I knew it, we were both wrapped in each others arms, sleeping soundly. 

~~~~

~RYAN'S POV~

"Ryan will you hurry!" Harry said banging on the bathroom door. I laughed, unlocking it to show I was brushing my teeth. "Okay, we both know you're adorable but can you hurry? I don't want to be late for practice." Shoot. I totally forgot about practice. 

"W-Why don't we just skip today?" I asked, spitting the tooth paste out. "I-I mean.. We b-both know our parts." 

"We can't do that Ryan," he sighed, putting his shoes on. "We are the lead. We have to be there." Shoot. 

"Well.. What if I'm sick and you take care of me?"

"But you aren't sick." I let out two fake caughs, feeling my forehead. "Cute." He came over, kissing my lips hardly. "Your lips taste like toothpaste." I just laughed, pushing him away. "Hurry up doll face. We have to go!" 

"Boo!" I yelled, throwing one of my socks at him. I sat down on his bed, slipping on my socks. "Harry? Where are my Vans?" 

"Aren't they on the floor?" He walked back in, ready to leave. 

"Well I can't remember," I sighed, rubbing my socks together. Harry got onto his hands and knees, looking under the bed. He pulled out my maroon Vans setting them beside me. "Will you put them on?" He looked at me weirdly then smiled. Getting down to his knees, he lifted my one foot on his thigh, slipping my foot into the shoe. 

"After practice, Zayn invited us to have pizza with some producers," Harry said, but I could tell that he was more excited that anything. 

"Wait, like a record label?" I asked, pushing my foot into his thigh. 

"Easy Ryan," he laughed, setting my foot down. "And yes. A real record label." 

"Wow!" I said wrapping my arms around my boyfriends neck. "This is crazy! How did that happen?"

"A few YouTube videos and a call and we were in!" He lauhged. 

"Wow," I smiled. "This is crazy." 

"Let's go," Harry said pulling me towards the door. Crap! I totally forgot! 

"I haven't eaten yet! I could faint," I stopped. 

"We will get something on the way there," he began pulling me again. But this time, I dug my heels into the floor. "Ryan. I will pick you up." 

"No you wo-" I felt Harry's large hands grip my hips, flingin me over his shoulder. "HARRY PUT ME DOWN!" 

"No! We are going to be late!" He laughed, setting me in the passenger seat of his car. He closed the door before I could hop out. Smart move my friend. 

~~~

We ended up being like, 10 mintues early. And that was with a stop at Starbucks. 

"Rome and Julie!" Mrs.Dew said as we entered the stage. "You two are here! Yes!" 

"Sorry for the hold up. Princess here was hungry," he pointed to me. I slapped his arm, setting my bag down. 

"Oh no worries," Mrs.Dew smiled. "This way! We are working on the scene where her father will not let you see her anymore." 

We walked to our points, running over a few lines as other people worked on stage props. 

Half way through the practice, I had gotten a text. "Take 10!" I pulled out my phone seeing I had two texts from... 

From:Niall
Can we please talk?

From:Niall
After practice. Meet me at the park. Please. 

I looked over to see that Niall was looking at me. A lot was mixed with his emotions. So were mine. 

"Babe?" Harry asked, wrapping an arm around my waist. "You coming?" I nodded, shoving my phone back into my pocket. I turned to see that Niall hadn't taken his eyes off of us. I threw him a small smile and nodded making him smile too. 

That smile still brought butterflies to my stomach. 

______________

Thanks for reading!

Picture of Ryan on the side!!!! 

PLEASE COMMENT! 

TEAM NIALL 

or 

TEAM HARRY

I have a feeling you will feel differently about Harry in the upcoming chapters. Maybe even Niall. I hope you guys are excited! 

~Ariana