mistake 1 bfb

So heres my first mistake kissing my best friends brother this is how it happened...

Hey my name i gabriel i am a brunett with brown eyes everyone is my friend here expect three girls that i most certainly can't stand Bitch number one Sophia she is top queen of all people and believe me she has the richest dad ever. Then there's. Charlotte ugh a.k.a stupied second diva but i call her ssd. Then lastly there's always the stupidest of them all sstd (super stupied third diva) so anyway. I was going over to my friends house when i knocked on the door her brother answerd.

"Oh hey where is um...."
But then i got distracted i looked at him he didn't have a shirt on.
He had a six pack.

"Sorry that i dont gave a shirt on just got out the shower but um you want to come in "

"Sure i wiuld love to and um you dont have to put a shirt on its youre dission.
i said looking at his chest.

"Ok come in let me go get Madison i will be back." his name was Nick he was so beauiful he has black eyes black hair and s buetiful face.

I came in and sat diwn on the couch.

"Hey best friend ready to go shopping for prom."
My friend Madison she loves prom and anything to do with spending money and getting money.

"Yeah i am ready." i looked back to see if i could see her brother anywhere.

"Oh and btw my brother has to come to shop to i dont know why he got al ready he put colone on and his new white shirt on and asked why r u doing that and he said.. Well maby i like somone or maby i will meet someone at the mall ir maby i like someone. So i told him he was stupied and i left"

So when i went upstairs to tell him to come on i opened the door and i saw him coming by me i looked a little scared he closed the door then he kissed me and that lasted for a few minutes and i felt my heart melt when he stoped he looked at me.

"Sorry um lets pretend that didnt happen and dont tell my sister."

Then when he walked down the stairs i was shocked i didnt know what to do.as i went out the door he was already in the car him and Madison i got in the car and
She said....

"Hey what took you so long."

"Um nature calls haha.