"Well sometimes the shape that you take reflects the person you are," Stiles explained.

"So what would an increasingly confused and angrier by the second father would take?" he asked.

"Probably the exact same expression you are currently wearing,"

Sheriff Stilinski took a few deep breathes before turning to leave.

"Wait no Dad!" Stiles called out before whipping around to Cora, "Transform!" he voice was urgent as he looked back at his father who'd stopped at the door. Cora stood briefly then collapsed onto the floor. Starfire quickly leant down next to her seeing if she was alright.

"Her headwind has reopened, its bleeding again," she said looking up at the two of them.

"We have to get her to the hospital," she prompted, then the three of them went into action. Stiles helped Starfire pick up Cora while Sheriff opened the car door to get her in. The car ride was short and silent, no-one knowing what to say. Starfire looked out the window for a majority of it to avoid any awkward eye contact. When she'd told Sheriff she was an alien he'd been surprised, slightly suspicious and disbelieving.

"We're here," he called jumping out to open the door so that they could pass Cora over to him. Nurses run out helping Cora into a wheelchair and wheeling her off. Starfire watched them go helplessly before hearing the conversation between Stiles and his father.

"Dad! Werewolves are real, you must have seen something when you saved Deaton at the bank vault! Didn't you see Scott visibly healing after his push against the mountain ash barrier?"

"I don't know what I saw but I doubt it was anything," Sheriff Stilinski brushed Stiles off, "I've seen a lot that I can't explain but just because I can't explain them doesn't mean that they are supernatural! Or even real!" Sheriff gestured of to the side, "We've just found another body and that's the lead I'm following!"

Stiles looked close to tears so Starfire interjected, "Sir, another teacher is going to die if you don't listen to your son!"

Sheriff Stilinski, who was becoming angrier every second, finally burst and shouted, "I'VE BEEN LISTENING AND I AM LISTENING!" He faltered realizing he was causing a scene and regained control.

"You're listening you just don't believe me," Stiles whispered as his father turned to go then in a small voice he whispered, "Mum would've believed me,"

As Stiles said it, his father stopped in his tracks and his shoulders feel.

. . . .

"I still don't believe you alien," Sheriff Stilinski said as Starfire and him walked down the winding corridors of the hospital.

"Believe what you want," Starfire shrugged, "That's my story and I'm sticking to it,"

Sheriff Stilinski sighed speeding up as she trailed after him, he spotted Melissa McCall and beckoned her over.

"Can I have some old hospital records?" He asked. "They'd be over ten years old,"

"You'll need a court order for that," seeing their faces she laughed and Starfire realized she wasn't serious, "Don't worry I'll bend the rules for a handsome face" Melissa led them to the room opening draws and flipping through the files. Starfire picked on up flipping thought it half heartedly.

"Here it is," she called out holding up the file the sheriff wanted, she opened it and Starfire peered over her shoulder. Melissa had the details on a patient that had been found slashed up in the woods, left for the dead. Clipped to the medical chart was a photograph of a dark haired woman, she looked nothing like any of the people Starfire had seen or known. Her name was listed as Jane Doe and on the date read 3/02 whether that was for March, 2002 or Rebury 3rd they would know.

"Will they were treating Jane Doe hundreds of birds flew right into the walls and windows of the hospital, it was a mass suicide,"

"No," Sheriff Stilinski looked up, "More like they were sacrificing themselves,"

"What could make the animals sacrifice themselves?" Melissa asked.

"Not what, who?" Sheriff corrected her.

"Finally! You're catching on!" Starfire breathed a sigh of relief.

. . . .

And that was how Starfire and Sheriff Stilinski found themselves creeping down the corridors of the school, him with a gun in his hands and her hands glowing with green energy. They crept down making their way down to the room the screams had come from. They crouched down outside the door each taking deep breathes.

"Ready?" he asked.

"No," Starfire admitted.

"Neither," He chuckled lightly before becoming serious again, "3...2...1,"

Then he banged open the door and the both jumped forward, Sheriff Stilinski held his gun pointed squarely at Ms. Blake.

"I knew something was off with her," Starfire murmured the orbs of green light glowing brighter and bigger. Ms. Blake drew the dagger away from Lydia's throat and throws it at the sheriff. It landed in his chest just above his shoulder. Starfire glared stepped forward and sending a jet of energy towards her. Ms. Blake turned to her leaning forward to lightly push a desk towards Starfire. It pinned her to the wall causing her to hit her head on the wall. She scene reminded her remarkable of the movies Stiles had made her watch. With her hands pinned down by the desk she couldn't do anything. Starfire watched helplessly before having an idea; if she got enough energy going she'd be able to break the desk. When she got out of her she was also going to make a complaint to the school about the types of desks they used, and their choice in teachers.

There was a roar and Scott arrived, fangs and fur the only thing she could see. Sheriff stared at him opened mouthed before Scott went after Ms. Blake. She swatted him away easily with her super strength. Scott fell to the ground, blood pouring out of his mouth. She turned around shoving another desk in front of the door.

Stiles banged on the wall shouting incoherently at her.

Starfire could feel her hands growing hotter as the energy balls she created got bigger and stronger. Sheriff Stilinski had recovered enough to pick up his gun in his left, uninjured hand as Ms. Blake walked confidently towards him.

"There was a girl, many years ago," He began telling Ms. Blake what he, Starfire and Melissa had learnt. "Her face and body slashed apart, I-I-I know it was you,"

"Maybe I should have started with philosophers, with knowledge and strategy,"

Sheriff Stilinski fired his weapon striking her in the leg. Starfire watched in surprised as the wound healed immediately.

"Healers," she ripped of the Sheriff's badge.

"Guardians," as she said it she crushed the badge, folding the metal and dropping it to the floor. Then she moved so she was close to Sheriff Stilinski's face and said,

"Virgins," then she leant in and kissed him.

"Oh that's gross," Starfire pulled a face, she released the orb of green energy and the room filled with light. The tables that had been holding her down and stopping Stiles from entering disintegrated. Stiles rushed in helping Scott up to his feet once more.

'We're too late," Stiles whispered as they looked at the shattered window. The Darach was gone, and she had his father.