"Please Natsu... Don't do this" I cried. He took hold of me with a jaw "Please"

He did not answer and he just did what he did ... he continued to crush my heart and my whole being. "No! Please let me go!" I shouted.

"Shut up!"

"Help me!"

God, please save me. Please... please...

Mommy... daddy... Zeref...

Please help me... save me...

I bit my lower lips when he took my rigid peak in his mouth. My eyes got widen when I feel his warmth... his hardness. "No!"

He didn't look at me and continue sucking my breast, his hands and fingers playing with my nub. I arched my back when he roughly penetrated me using his finger, ramming it inside me and pulling it again. He repeated the motion until my legs shivered with pleasure and pain.

I wanted to shout... I wanted to ask for someone's help but I know no one's here will save me. I didn't look on his face when I felt him position his manhood at my entrance. I bit my lower lips and close my eyes at the same time he pushes his hardness inside me. I felt my face contorted with pain as I felt something ripped inside me - his arms around my neck as he keeps on moving in and out of me.

I stop myself from struggling... all I felt was... everything in me is broken... I don't know how I will survive this. I don't know if I can be able to live through this.

But something tells me that I'm not done yet.

Natsu stopped moving inside me and I heard him utter the word "Y-You..."

I gave in... Letting him do what he wants - letting my body succumb to the pleasure and pain that he was giving to me. My head was spinning with pleasure when he finally brought me to the edge. A scream echoed around us when I fell to the chasm of delight. I felt him followed me, emptying himself on the deepest part of my soul.