The mistress had come, her minions doing the dirty work of taking and tossing me onto the back of a horse, letting me hang off the sides in front of the muscular idiots that I had grown to hate. Time seemed to be on my side however, as the days passed where I was moved from the forbidden lands, to taken on a boat to cross the red sea, only to find myself on a small island off the coast of the Kingdom of Night and the glass sea. With a small castle and a town to surround it, a land bridge connected the main land with the island. Dragons flew over head, boats docked on the sides of the tall island covered in beautiful mountains. Green grass and lush trees covered the far side, the town and castle made to be built into the side of the mountain, letting it all blend and have a natural blend to it.

      From being strapped down to a table, watching as the hair on my body was removed painfully by what they called waxing, to watching the dirt and blood being washed off my body with warm water, then heated milk to soften the skin, I was confused by my surroundings. With stone walls covered in paper that was covered in beautiful patterns of shells and waves of the glass sea. The pain, however, of my hair being ripped from my body was still nothing compared to what was of my hair being cut. And I had been forced, strapped down once again, into a chair to watch as the short length was cut and layered, in a way to frame my face, the natural waves taunting me as the thought of having my mane back haunted me.

      I had looked away, and the Mistress seemed to take pity on me, for she didn't force me to watch as the white strands fell to the floor. For once, I was grateful to the woman.

      One by one, the days passed as my wound healed on my shoulder. A masked female had bend kind to come by the chambers that I had been temporarily placed in, bringing in a bowl of water that was like that of a crystal bathed in light. It was iridescent, shining in bright colors of red, orange, yellow, blues, purples, and pinks.

       I watched as the female took the water out of the bowl, seeming to let it float in her hands as she brought it forward, a bubble of water floating in the air as she placed it on my shoulder, bringing it down my arm slightly to cover it all in a layer of rippling water. It never moved, only flowed around my skin as I sat, watching in pure fascination as she placed a small herb inside the water, after crumbling it up in her hands. A single piece of the herb was dissolved in the water, like that of a sand stone in rushing water, mixing with the colors. Before my eyes, the wound was healed, leaving only a small scar in the way. The silver color shown on the skin, raising up in a jagged line, showing where the blade had roughly been plunged into my skin. Yet, even with all the scars that marked my body, this was the one that I realized was the most important.

       For it was daily reminder that I had to fight to return home.

_____

       Four years later

_____

       I had been sold to Master Yokeen, a young man that was known for the exotic beauties located in his pleasure houses across the lands. Yet, the Pleasure House of Neehktah seemed to be the most popular. I had been taken from the island, by boat to the main land, the placed on the back of a horse as I -along with three females and two males- had been taken to the Kingdom of Jekoshia. With streets paved in golden stone, buildings as tall as an Oak tree, and streets that wound to the top of the mountain to bring to the pleasure house, it was beautiful. But, I wished to be anywhere but here. Chains had been placed around my wrists and ankles once again after I had been sold. It had shocked me that I had been a hid bid, selling for seven thousand gold pieces. Yet, even at the large amount, I still was not proud of my current situation.

        Years passed, my life soon becoming that of a living nightmare. I would wake up in my chambers, would wash and dress, eat, and then only be taken to the main floor of the pleasure house, being forced to wait for another soul to pass by that wished to pay a high price to sleep with a previous Eenack warrior. With my body marked with the scars of peace, it was worth a large golden coin to even stand in the room with me. Master Yokeen seemed to enjoy my time here, only allowing the rich to come into the chambers with me. I was grateful that I had been given a chance to rest and given time alone, for it was not every day that a prince, King, or high rankling Knight or Officer would come into the pleasure house seeking the company of a man or woman. I had realized that most of the Officers were not picky of their partners for the hour, but enjoyed the feel of the anatomy of a man and a woman.