A Little Bit of Drama

Start from the beginning

Jen's POV

"Soo, whats going on with you and Harry." Brianna asked, nudging my arm while we were waiting in line.

"What about us? We are just really good friends, nothing more." I answered, telling the truth.

"Not in Harry's eyes you aren't." She said, making my jaw drop. Harry didn't like me. That means he hates me. Ugh why do I always have to screw up my relationships with people!

I felt tears form in my eyes. "H-h-he hates me?" I stuttered, looking at Brianna in shock.

She let out a loud laugh. "No actually, it's quite the opposite."

"What do you mean?" I asked, quickly wiping away my tears.

"Harry loves you Jen, isn't it obvious." My mouth hung wide open. I did not see that one coming.

"What? No he doesn't." I said, not believing what I just heard.

"Mmhhmm." Brianna hummed.

"So this means..." I started but Brianna cut me off.

"Yup." She said while popping the p.

"Oh no! This is going to ruin our good friendship!" I exclaimed.

"Um, no it won't." Brianna said. "Just say yes when he asks you out. Who knows, you might end up liking him."

"Brianna, I-I-I can't." I stuttered.

"Of course you can, he's a really nice guy." She blabbered on but I cut her off.

"I can't love him. I will never be able too." I whispered quickly.

"Of course you can," she started but once again, I cut her off. I really didn't want to tell her about my scary past but without me doing that, she would keep bringing up Harry and I.

"Brianna...I was abused, I can not trust anyone anymore. Especially in a romantic relationship. Every time I let my guard down, the ones I loved hurt me, I don't think I'm ready for that again." Well that shut her up.

Her mouth hung wide open.

"What the h*ll? No, no that's not true, not you.." She babbled to herself.

"Yes, it happened." I felt tears forming but pushed them down, just like I have all my life. "But that's the past. I just want to move on okay? And drop the me and Harry stuff, I'm not ready for a relationship."

"Yea, sure, ok, will do.." She answered, her frown turning into a smile.

When we got the tickets, we went over to meet the boys by the concession.

"We just have to wait for Zayn and Perrie, then we are good to go!" Niall said cheerfully, while handing Brianna and I a bag of popcorn.

"There they are." Harry said, pointing towards a young couple who was walking towards us.

The boy looked about 19 with dark brown, almost black hair. It was neatly quiffed with a streak of blonde in the front. His face was chiseled nicely and he had a slight beard on his jawline. His eyes were a beautiful, captivating dark brown, and he wore a pair of dark jeans with a white shirt and a dark leather jacket over top.

The girl was beautiful. She looked about 20ish and had short, blonde hair. Her blue eyes lit up when she smiled and she was very pale. She wore a pair of light wash denim shorts and a white and pink floral crop top.

The two of them greeted Brianna, Niall, and Harry, and I kind of stood there awkwardly. Then Harry introduced me.

"Jen, this is Perrie and Zayn, and Perrie and Zayn, this is Jen." Harry said, motioning towards me when he said my name.