My First (Phan, AU, Fluff)

A/N: I KNOW, I haven't updated Written Words, but I reallyy struggle with chapters fics so bare with me.  But in the mean time, here's a cute little oneshot! <3

~DISCLAIMER~ By writing this, I do not in any way imply that Dan and Phil were, are, or ever will be in a relationship. This is purely for entertainment. I of course, do not own Dan and/or Phil (God help me if I did)

Bodies moving.  Sweat.  Excitement.  Bass pumping through your chest.  This was a typical high school dance, my few friends and I were dancing like idiots to the songs we hate. 

“Hey Phil!  Check this move!”  PJ starts to shake and wave his arm rapidly while sticking his tongue out.  ”What should I call it?”

“The epileptic serpent”  Replied Chris bluntly.

“Chris!”  I gasp, sometimes I feel as though Chris doesn’t know the meaning of integrity.  We all groan as a slow song comes on.  Having no date at a high school dance was definitely a let down.

“Hey Peej, want to dance?”  Chris asks, holding his hand out in front of him and wiggling his eyebrow suggestively.  I could tell PJ was blushing like mad, he was head over heels for Chris but he’d never have the guts to tell him.  As soon as they dance off I feel alone.  I never have a date at dances, and I’m usually content with just that.  But I’m getting to that age where not having a date is slightly off putting.  I could get a date if I wanted to, I just haven’t found someone I like yet.  

I start to scan the room, concentrating on the delicate streamer rather than the crowd of couples in front of me.  My eyes stop at a cute brunette leaning against a wall, hands in his pockets.  He doesn’t seem very interested, but hey, he came here, and with a body like that, he was just asking to dance.  I’m not exactly sure what happened, but a surge of confidence came over me and I walked over to where the boy was, moving my way through the superficial couples.

“Want to dance?”  I ask, holding out my hand.  He looks up at me, and boy were his eyes stunning, warm, and inviting as hell.

“I-I um..”  The rest of his words were an incoherent slur.

“Pardon?”

“I don’t know how to slow dance…”  He states, biting his lip and looking towards the ground, his fringe covering his face.  I almost dies at the cuteness right there and then.

“Well.. I could show you how?”  I suggest, I see him slightly nod, head still down.  I giggle and pull him off the wall and onto the dance floor.  He looked up at me, wide eyed, obviously terrified.  ”You just wrap your arms around like this…”  I say, pulling him a bit closer, wrapping his arms around my neck and I slide my arms around his waist, clamping them together.  I start to sway us back and forth with the beat of the music.  I chuckle at him as he was purposely looking everywhere in the room but me.  I unlatch my arms and place my finger under his chin, turning his head to face me.  ”You are allowed to look at me y…”  I trail off, getting seemingly hypnotized by him.

His nose, cute as a button, his cheeks, which are, at the moment, quite pink.  I look up at his eyes and notice that they are staring at my lips, in turn I observe his.  They were pink and plump and slightly parted.  I wonder what they’d be like to kiss…

I soon found out, as we both leaned in simultaneously, my lips hitting his, and I swear it was like our lips were made to fit each other, as cliche as it sounds.  As our lips were moving together, slow and loving, it was no where near rushed, and I was content with that.  It seemed perfect, you know, kissing each other while slow dancing to some cheesy love song.  We separated, gasping for air, flushed.

“I never got your name”  I pointed out.

“Dan,” he replied, “and yours?”

“Phil”  He smiles.

“Well Phil, I have to say that that was the perfect first kiss.”