4 Summary

(Way to lazy for this crap)

The three went aboard there old friend whalemon. They traveled for a week before the whale was attacked.

On the outside of him was a giant serpent. The snake machine pushed the group to the top of the water.

The twins took off their diguise and became both angewomon. They used there secret gift of fire because they decided it wasn't worth them using their actual power.

The serpent was defeated easily and the pair went back to their smaller forms.

After another day, whalemon came across an underwater village. Emerald, being the guardian of bliss so there for happiness was looking for an adventure.

The guardian of safety and protection came along as well.

In the city, where Sapphire enchanted the two others with the breath of water, they found something.

In a small cottage, in a child's play room was a glowing object. The object was a necklace with two tags on it.

The tags where explained to be power boosters for the twins. One tag had the crest of bliss and the other of safety.

When Clare put it on it started to glow and Emerald explained that other Digidestined had this as well.

It was for the others child forms to digivolve faster. But seeing as the two had evolved on their own over the years, the tags were just a constant power source. They could digivolve easily without Clare being in trouble but choose their most comfortable form.

The reason this was so, was over the years of Clare and her sister visiting in dreams they became powerful. The only bad thing about there power was that Clare and Alexa have never had a dream. They are always in the digiworld.

The other digimon did not agree with this and chose to not intrude. Though Clare and Alexa welcomed it.

When Clare put the tags on Sapphire being the one of safety believed evil digimon's will be after the tags.

The guardian cast an enchantment on it to be of dog tags. It was for her parents who did in fact serve in the army. Her parents retired for izzy though. Their original dog tags destroyed in the crash.

With the new necklace the three set off once again to the main land. It took at least a month and the only monster they actually fought was the serpent.

They finally reached land and was greeted by small electromon. Small and extremely excited digimon's.

They claimed that their clan chief was abducted by a electricity crazed digimon.

The three set off into a known cave for the search. There they found metamon.

A digimon that was a small robot dinosaur. It was feeding off of the Chiefs electricity.

The twins quickly defeated the digimon with water. Doing so a few rocks were knocked down. The rocks revealed a small door.

The master of the twin digimon's slid into the door. Inside was a small ball of lightning. The chief explained their clan put that as a gift for her a long time ago.

In time it was lost but now the child has found it. The angelmon both touched the electricity and was granted with the power.

Over many many months the powerful three wandered around the main land helping everyone and discovered their new gifts.

Water
Ice
Fire
Lava
Electricity
Rock
Wind
Sight(the power to see far into the future)

Soon after they found all the gifts they were caught by surprise and were teleported into devilmon's layer.

A giant dark castle far on the mainland. There they were presented to the apparent king. Devilmon.