"CAAAMMMWWWWIIILLLLLEEEE! YOU HAVE TO GET UP! WE'RE HUNGWY! THE MONSTERS ARE GETTING ANGWWWY!" It's a wonder to me how come they always say most things at the same time. Maybe it's a twin thing.  I rolled my eyes at them but smiled afterwards. 

        "I'm not going to feed the monsters if you two won't stop jumping." Both of them decided to plop at my bed which caused the two of them to land on my stomach --- my bed wasn't that big after all. I grunted. That seemed to wake me up.

        "Sorry." They synced as they held cheeky smiles on their faces. 

        "If I didn't love the two of you so much..." I warned as I started to tickle them. Our laughters echoed through the whole house. It was intoxicating and homey. "Alright. Alright. We need to move now soldiers. The monsters won't be happy if we let them get hungry."

        "Aye Aye sir."

        I grinned as I held them both on with both of my hands. We began our journey, searching in for food. I guided them towards the wooden table that our house only had and let them took a seat down on their chairs. I searched through our cabinets and found out there was only a half - emptied cereal that was good enough for two. Guess, I should just drink loads of water for breakfast. I sighed. I really need to help mom. Sooner or later, there won't be food in this house and I can't let that happen. I can't let my brothers starve. 

        Forcing a smile I turned around and faced them only to find out that they were trying to set up the table. My once forced smile emerged into a genuine one. They are smart kids. Sometimes I feel like even though they were just a bunch of 7 - year - olds they knew what problems our family was facing. Which quite frightens me in so many levels. They're just kids, they're supposed to be having fun and living life problem - free.

        I cleared my throat. "Ehem. Logan, Lucas? Who's ready to feed the monsters?" I asked, trying to get their attentions. As always I succeeded. Two pairs of sacharrine - irises rose from joy as their plump lips formed into a curve one. They are identical twins. They looked really alike and if I wasn't their sister I wouldn't know which is which.

        "Me!" Again, synchronized.

-----------------------

        Good thing it was Saturday today and so, I can manage to get out from the house and spend sometime with my twin little brothers. We were at the public park where we hung out most of the time.

        "Logan, Lucas, don't go too far, okay?" I tried to tell them but they were now running into the swings, playing around with the other kids. I sighed and shook my head as I sat down at the nearby bench and started to looked through the classified ads. 

        I really needed a job that pays a lot. I mean, we really need a lot --- for all the finances and well especially, for Lucas medical treatments. I sighed heavily as I thought of that again. You know the twin thing? Where the other one could feel the pain of what was the other one is going through? It hurts to watch them. That's why I tried to do my best to help my mom, to help inside the house and through all the financial needs.

        I do jobs like babysitting, walk dogs, even doing the laundry but it wasn't enough. I also tried being a waitress and all but still, it wasn't enough. Sighing heavily, I skimmed through the newspaper again. 

        Dear God, please. Please help me find a job. Please.

        And as if I'm the luckiest person today, my prayers were answered immediately as my eyes found a certain article written across the ads.

        Wanted: Personal Maid.

        Needed: Patient, honest, submissive, loyal, diligent, philanthropic and well - ordered.

        Huh? I thought in becoming a maid you just need to know all the household chores? I mean, of course these are needed but, yeah, you know what I mean. 

        As I continued reading, my eyes widened reading how much pay I could get out of this.

        Salary: $5000/month 

        Contact: ***********

        Miss Katrina Wilford

         Well, hello job.

~*~

End notes: Please let me know what you think! :) Constructive criticisms are allowed. ^___^