Am I destined to like only him in this lifetime.

Start from the beginning

As soon as I reached his car I felt him scanning me. I felt something rolling in my stomach. Not a good feeling ofcourse..

He opened the door for me. He hasn't closed his mouth from the moment I reached here. Grinning like a school kid. But I felt foreign in his presence.

"You look gorgeous Nora." He said his eyes never leaving mine.

This was the first time in six years I have accepted to spend time with a guy other than Vincent. It didn't look good as I expected it to be. I had a weight in my heart suddenly. No Nora he's not your world. You are going to enjoy yourself today.

" Thanks Kevin. You look good yourself" I said trying to hide my inconvenience.

He was still looking at me. So I turned my head and said "Shall we..??" Thats when he realised we had to go.

I'm not being happy with kevin as I was supposed to be. Why can't I be happy with any other guy rather than that idiot? Am I destined to like only him in this lifetime? Oh god please let this night pass soon..

--------------------------------

We reached party hall in 15 minutes. Kevin played a romantic song in the car which didn't even help me get over my mood.

" Shall we?" He waited for me to take his hand. I nodded and took his hands in mine.

We walked in the party hall where all guests have already present. As soon as we entered I can hear whispers and gasps all over the place. Like " cute pair.." " she's hot.." Ugh these guys are making me uncomfortable.

" We both walked upto the place where our CEO and his family were standing." I let go of Kevin's hand as soon as we were there.. He looked a bit dissappointed by that. But I don't want to be a hot topic for gossip.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs.Walter." I greeted our boss and his wife.

They both shook my hand. "You have a very pretty lady here Mr.Asher. When are you going to marry?." Mrs.Walter giggled looking at us both..

"Oh no Mrs.Walter. I am just his date for tonight. We are good friends" I said before Kevin could say something stupid.

Kevin looked at me with hurt in his eyes. But he composed himself soon. "Thats sad.. Well let us know If something happens.." Mr. Walter said to us.

We both excused ourselves and came to drinks. I'm not a fan of alcohol so I didn't order anything. We met many employees from other branches of our office. Some guys flirted with me openly. That pissed off Kevin a lot. After some time Kevin asked me for a dance which I accepted soon. My eyes sacnned the room for any trace of him. But he was nowhere to be seen.

We came back to the bar after some time. Kevin took an order and asked me to wait so he could go and meet other staffs.. Being alone is what I needed right now..

I sat on the empty table and looked at the people moving here and there. At a small distance I saw something or someone that caught my attention..

I turned my head to look at that direction only to find that idiot smirking at me. I saw him coming closer so I went away from that place and hid behind a pillar. Right now I am not in a mood to deal with him.

I peeked out of that place and saw that idiot was no where to be seen. I felt relaxed..

" Searching me?" I heard his voice so close that I jumped and skid myself standing on the curtain over the pillar. I was about to fall but he grabbed me before that.

He was holding me by my waist and I can feel his breath all over my body. His cologne was so good that made me melt.

I looked upto his eyes and saw him looking at me with the same expression of Lust Love and hurt all combined in one form..

He looked very handsome and more manly than ever in his grey suit. How come his suit matched my dress perfectly. He had shaved his beard which made his sharp jaws look presentable. His lips made me feel butterflies just as years before it did.

He moved closer so that there was no space inbetween us. His eyes were like gravity made me move closer to him. I swallowed so that even the sound of my throat made an impact on him. He closed his eyes groaning himself.

" You're wearing lipstick.??" He smirked at me. I couldn't process his sentence so I looked confused.

"Uh....??"

Then I realized he was talking about my lipstick until he tapped in my lips slightly. God how can he make me feel weak even with a normal touch.

" Hmm yeah.." I said nervously looking at him. At that moment nothing mattered around me. Not even his betrayal made an effect on me. All I wanted was to kiss him till the end of world..

" Are you testing me Pumpkin? You know I hate that and I can remove it quickly. So you're gonna get punished for that..!!" He again smirked. Before I could process what he said he crashed his lips onto mine.. It was like a bolt of electricity passing all over my body. I missed him I missed all of this for the past six years..

I didn't object nor push him away. I just let him endeavor myself. He deepened the kiss by turning it into a french one. He ravished my lips like a hunger man who hasn't had food for years..

Only him. Only he can make me feel like nothing else matters..

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys....

Omg they kissed.. I know you all would've waited for this so long.. So a small delight for you all..

So first update for this week. Next will be probably on sunday or even before depending on my schedule..

Its hard to equate studies and passion you know.. Ok I have an anouncement to make..

I have started another story " You belong with me.."

Its nothing but the Flashback of "Can Love happen Twice..??" You know the story of Vince and Nora during thier School. But I'm slightly confused whether to complete that first or CLHT first or write them side by side to have a clear view..

If you have good suggestions let me know.. As always you're comments and votes are always welcomed guys..

And guys I have a conflict to in making Vincent's cast.. I have two options..

Chace crawford and Theo james.

Well you know both are my sweet hearts and I am confused who to put. So first guy You comment will be cast as Vincent. Or else it'll be my wish.. So comment soon..

See you then.. Love ya all..

@sizzlingblacky