"And so what happened? What changed him?" Zoey asks.

"Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men."

Zoey furrows her eyebrows together, glancing at Stiles.

"A girl." Peter smiles slightly at the teens.

"Oh," Zoey replies, eyes widening slightly.

"You're telling us some girl broke his little heart? That's why Derek is the way he is?"

Stiles' expression is a little like Zoey's. Confused and a little frustrated.

"Do you remember Derek before he was an alpha and had blue eyes?" Peter leans his hands on the table, looking towards Cora.

"Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes?" Peter's head turns back to Stiles and Zoey.

Stiles shakes his head, "I just always thought it was, like, a genetic thing."

"If you want to know what changed Derek, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes."

"Did you bring him?" The man asks as Allison opens the door of his room.

A second later, Scott walks in, standing by Allison.

Gerard turns his wheel chair around to look at the teens in his room.

"Come in, Scott," Gerard says. "And give an old man a little something for his pain."

Gerard pulls his sleeve up, facing Scott and Allison.

"You don't have to do this." Allison whispers to Scott.

"If you want me to talk, this is how it's gonna happen." Gerard raises his voice a little.

Scott takes steps towards him as Gerard looks up at him, "If I do this, you tell us everything you know. Everything."

Gerard lets a growl out at him, turning his head slightly.

Scott's arm slowly reaches out for his, grasping it in his hands, taking away the pain Gerard had.

Black liquid begins to fill his veins, going up to his neck; Scott groaning out in pain as his eyes turn a brilliant gold and letting out a pained moan.

Ticking noises start as she starts to play her cello.

Then, she hears the sound of boys playing basketball a few steps away from the room she's in.

She doesn't let it bother her, so she kept trying to practice.

The ticking, her playing the cello, and the guys still continue.

She lets out a sigh, putting down the bow.

"What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do?" One of the boys ask as she makes her way out of the room.

She steps out of the room, walking towards the doors; seeing guys playing with a basketball in the hall.