chapter one.

dear diary,
today is my first entry in our new house! my mom got a HUGE job promotion and im so happy for her. me and my sister kylie will be starting school tomorrow. shes 16 and im 14.
we argue sometimes but twenty minutes later we forget it ever happened. plus shes always there for me, i think of her as my best friend.
we do youtube vids together when the fans really want it, and she helps me edit my videos too. *blah blah blah*

well i guess thats all i have to write for now, bye!

sincerely, nat.

i closed the brown leather book and locked it with its little key, then i got up from my bed and hid the key in a secret compartment under my jewelry box. i placed the diary inside a drawer and got back under my sheets again. i took my phone out of its charging area and saw i had 78%, thats enough for me. i unlocked my phone and went on snapchat and took a picture of my room. i added the heart eye emoji then put it in my story. afterwards, i went on Instagram for a while, then on twitter. i looked through my feed and followed some fans, then decided to tweet something.

@yagurlnat
so... i was thinking.... youtube vid tomorrow? maybe an #asknat or a tour of the house? tell me what you guys think!

in less than a second i got lots if favorites, retweets, and responses but there was one that caught my eye.

@we_love_nat22 { 22 is nats favorite number.}}
IS IT TRUE YOU LIVE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD AS HAYES AND PLEASE DO A TOUR OF THE HOUSE! @yagurlnat

whos hayes?

@yagurlnat
im sorry who? and we'll see how many people want it! majority rules. (: @we_love_nat22

i turned off my phone and put it back on charge again. i got all cosy and thought about who this hayes person was until i drifted to sleep.