<3

Analise POV

--

"Come on!" Luke urges taking my hand. I laugh and run to catch up with his long strides. Disney World, the ultimate destination for family's, hipster teenagers and couples so Luke being the clichè noodle that he is decided to come here on a date. Not that I don't have anything against Disney World or Disney in general it's just that it's busy.

No shit, Analise.

I can just imagine Melody saying that to me. Luke's eyes glow when we finally make it in, his hand still tightly holding mine.

"What do you want to go on first?" He asks. I shrug and look around, small children share the same look of awe as they gaze at allow the Disney-ness (is that a word?)

I shuffle closer to his tall frame, "Splash Mountain?" I ask and he nods grinning like Danni on Christmas morning. After waiting a whole half an hour and getting extremely wet - in a non-sexual way - we just wander round aimlessly. It's absolutely memorising, all the bright colours and the gorgeous water features I feel like pinching myself. The sun quickly fades out of the orange sky so Luke and I get something to eat.

Being the true gentleman that he is, he pulls out a chair and me obviously being me, I trip and fall into his arms. It's like a movie playing and I'm a lead character.

"Today's been amazing, Luke," I breathe out and he smiles, dimples piercing into his cheeks.

"I'm glad it has! I was really worried that I'd lose you in the crowd but I guess you decided to put up with me," we both laugh, "we still have one last thing to do though."

I tilt my head to the side, hair falling into my face. He leans forward and tucks the stray hair behind an ear. We continue to eat until I feel like my stomach is going to explode. He takes my hand once again and leads me out into the night air. He produces a blindfold from his back pocket and hands it to me, I reluctantly put it on and am plunged into a never ending darkness.

After around ten minutes I hear fireworks shoot into the sky, screeching loudly then exploding. Luke peels the blindfold off and I find myself sat in a car on the ferris wheel, looking over the whole theme park. My eyes widen and I stare at Luke, he smiles.

We watch the light show, extravagant colours and patterns flying through the blue canvas sky.

"You know, Analise," Luke whispers just loud enough for me to hear. I look at him, "I can't bring myself to tell you anywhere else whether that's when we're on tour or at home I just see us together forever... I love you-"

I cut home off with a kiss since his cheeks were getting dangerously pink. I pull away.

"I love you too." He hugs me and I hug back, we stay there and I wish that today can last forever.

AN

HOLY CRAP I HAD TO CORRECT A LOT OF TYPOS AND THIS ISNT THE BEST SHIT I'VE WRITTEN BUT ANALISE AND LUKE ARE TOO DAMN CUTE SO YEAH. Boom. Thanks <3

(Side note: never been to Disney World LET ALONE Florida/Ameria so you know... Yeah.)