The Perks of Being a Death Eater

Zacznij od początku

"Get your bloody hands off me, you filthy Squib!" Malfoy spatted.

"Professor Snape!" called Filch, holding Draco and Echo by their collar. "I just caught these two students lurking around an upstairs corridor. They have claimed to have been invited to your party. Is this correct?"

"Alright! Alright! We were gate-crashing, happy?!" He snapped.

"I'll take care of this myself," Snape intervened. "Miss Lestrange, you will have detention every Saturday until the end of January. Go to your dorm, now! And if I catch you again, I'll extend that till May. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir..." Lestrange mumbled.

"Good. Go!"

Lestrange slapped Filches hands away from her color, glared at everyone, and then left. Snape then turned to Malfoy.

"As for you... follow me."

"Certainly... Professor," Draco sneered.

Snape escorted Malfoy away from the party. I found Luna and said, "My head sort of hurts. I'm sorry, but I'm going to get some air. Enjoy yourself, alright?"

"Okay. I'll be here."

I nodded to her and quickly walked the way Snape and Malfoy exited. I heard whispering sneers from Malfoy and Snape coming through a corridor.

Snape raised his voice. "I swore to protect you, Draco! I made the Unbreakable Vow!" 

 "I don't need protection! I was chosen for this! This is my moment!" Malfoy snapped. "Me! Out of all the others!"

(Back) 

"What exactly is an Unbreakable Vow?" I asked Ron.

"Well, the thing is... you can't break an Unbreakable Vow," He answered, throwing a pebble on the almost frozen lake.

I rolled my eyes. "I think I figured that out for myself, thanks."

"No, that's not what I mean. If you make an Unbreakable Vow, you must stay faithful to that Vow or else..." Ron took a deep breath. 

"Or else what?" 

I stopped and looked at me. "You die."

"Boys! Come inside! It's cold and we're ready for supper!" Mrs. Weasley called out from the Burrow. Ron threw a snowball at me playfully and raced to the Burrow. "C'mon, dearies, I've made Chicken Soup and cakes for everyone. C'mon. C'mon."

We put our coats in the rack and sat down on the large table. I sat next to Ginny while Ron sat in between Fred and George. After we finished eating, everyone opened up presents. Everyone obviously got a knitted sweater from Mrs. Weasley.

"Wow! A sweater with our initial on it! We would've never guess, Mum!" The twins said in unison.

"Oh, boys!" Mrs. Weasley said smiling.

After the small Christmas bash died down, everyone grew tired and went off the bed. I sat on the staircase next to the window alone in my sleeping close, thinking about Echo and Malfoy. I still need to ask what they are doing in the Room of Requirements. 

"Harry?" Ginny said suddenly, on the middle of the staircase.

I looked at her and smiled. "Hi, Ginny," I said, standing up from my spot.

"Has Ron gone to bed yet?"

"What? No, I think he's still awake," I lied.

"Oh..." She looked down at my feet. "Sh-Shoelace." She started to go down to my feet.

"I'll get it," I said quickly.

"It's okay," Ginny answered, tying them. When she finished, she got up inches away from my face. I could smell the breath of her minty mouth when she said, "Merry Christmas, Harry."

I leaned in closer, "Merry Christmas, Ginny."

Just as I was about to press my lips into hers, fire burst everywhere around the Burrow, but not inside, thankfully. I ran down, grabbing my wand from my pocket. As I went out the door, I felt hands trying to grab me back.

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!" I heard Bellatrix Lestrange yell.

With that, I forced all of the hands away from me and ran to her. She smirked evilly and dissaperated from me. I could still see the black smoke coming out of her Dissaperation. I fought the fire that was in front of me and chased after her. Fury and revenge took over my body as I remembered the day she killed my Godfather. 

"Ooh. Harry's gonna get me?! Harry Potter's coming to get me!" She laughed wickedly. I heard the rustles of the large think leaves move around quickly as Bellatrix Lestrange moved around it. I ran and ran until I reached the lake. 

Echo PoV

"Keep your eye open for Potter, Echo Lestrange," Greyback said hiding in the trees.

"Right," I answered. 

"I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK!" I heard my mother's yelling become more and more clearer.

"He's coming," He said with a smirk. 

Suddenly, the lake became quiet and very eerie. All I could hear was my heartbeat on my head and Harry's footsteps on the water. Suddenly, more footsteps were heard and the Weasley girl joined Harry in the lake.

"Now," Greyback whispered.

"Expelliarmus!" I casted to Ginny.

"Stupefy!" 

"Expulso!"

"Reducto!"

I casted all these spells to them more so because I wanted my mother to see that was one hundred person on her side. 

"GINNY!" I heard Arthur Weasley yell. 

"Keep on casting spells, Echo," Mother whispered, walking past me, sending a spell to Harry. But after each spell we would cast, they would block it. Remus Lupin, Tonks, and Bill Weasley joined Harry and Ginny in the fighting.

"If we continue they'll capture us, Madam Lestrange. They are too many," Greyback whispered.

"You're right," Mother said, nodding. "But first... I want to burn down that horrible excuse for a house! COME NOW, ECHO! WE'VE CREATED ENOUGH HAVOC FOR TODAY!" Mother yelled loud. I took my mother's hand and she Dissaperated, moving closer to the Burrow.

"Incendio!" Mother and I casted at the same time to the Burrow. When we were done with that, we left of the Malfoy Manor.

Harry PoV

"Molly..." Mr. Weasley whispered, running to the burning Burrow.

Ginny looked infuriated, "It's that Lestrange girl. She was here. A total git! She could be sent to Azkaban for this!" I nodded at her, growing more mad. How could she do that? I shook off the thought and ran with the rest to the burning Burrow. Everyone was outside, looking at the Burrow burn down to ashes. Everyone knew that they could've easily used magic but the pain was too strong. 

I looked up at the sky to sighed in frustration.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I know. Get mad at me all you want. I know what I did wrong. I haven't uploaded in the longest time ever. And I apologize. It's because I've been trying to finish Lynx Malfoy! And it's almost done! Anyways, I hope this chapter satisfied your needs! Hopefully you didn't get too confused. Anyways, bless your face. If you sneezed while you were reading this chapter, bless you. Misha out. Peace off!

[read in a high, not so good singing voice] Da da da da da da da please comment and vote! If you liked this and my other works, you could always fan and read my others stories! remember, comment and vote! hearts and hugs!

~Misha