My First Kiss(By: Flor)

Začať od začiatku

You do? I asked him..

Yes.. Miss Zia!

Yes I Do". what's with your hand carry? Is that project reports? No, its.. I give him a friendly smile..

Then? Your smiling!! Wow..

What is that? He asked..

You said your looking for me every day here.. just to forgive you?. right? Yes I do.

Now.. you see my hand carry? Yeah.. I see that, then? He smile on his cute ways as I see his dimple on a left cheek of him. You have to help me giving this survey to those student from freshmen up to graduating student, from different department.

"Sure!! My pleasure to help you!!

I told you I will do anything just to forgive me. His voice sounds happy and excited. I'm welcoming you here in our department. He gave me a winks. Yeah, Let's start, I smile to him. Your graduating student? He asked.Yes, I am, we do walking going to building, the criminology department has its separated building. Me too, he smile. What's that survey for? For our thesis documents reports I said.

Okay, What course you taken?

Information technology,Great, you must be good on programming huh.I just give him a smile.

He call someone as we do walking. I think his classmate."Hey will you do me a favor?Favor? what Is that Mr. President? President? Are you? I asked him. Yes. But not now im about to graduate .My year in service in this department already ended. Only here, but still I will serve our country. He smile.Can you fill up these survey sheets? Can I have your 2 mins dude for this survey. By the way this is Zia,

Ooh.. Hi!! Nice to meet you Zia,sure I will. Gian give the survey sheet to his classmate. I use to explore my eyes in a building, I never been here, I'm almost four years here, Criminology building has peaceful surrounding and green environment.. I imagine that when you're on the fourth floor of the building you'll see those green trees, those beautiful flowers around quadrangle of university. I just realized that where I have been for most four years? Library, LCR2, Canteen, Audio room, MIS room.. that's all I know. Well actually I didn't use to visit some department. That's why I didn't go there for almost four years. I'm just amazed to be here. I love green environments. I found peaceful and refreshing. "Here im done. the voice  said. I smile back to him as my Thank you. can we go further there? Of course that's why I'm here Zia, no worries, I'll take care of you. And I will tour you here in my department, he said laughing silly. "Huh? in duh tune Taking care of me? I mean I will help you.. He smile, I see again his lovely dimple.Tell me Gian.. Do you like me? I asked without hesitation I don't care if he see me assuming. I just want to know why he have to say that" he will take care of me" and me as girl little things man says means to me, so I asked him. He pause for a moment and He bring me to the corner of the building. i have to tell you this Zia, yes i like you. the first time i saw when your a freshmen student, i like you very much. That time you were wearing P.E uniform your about to play a volleyball , you had a long legs that a attract me so much. i like it. But I don't have a chance to talk to you. Because, my class schedule didn't meet yours, I'm always a night shift of my subjects. i had a friend who always look at you. Im sorry. I do that because I wanna know how you doing.. on how's your day goes through. I know your name already, Because your best friend ken, Is a close friend of me. I tell him not to tell about myself. I know that your kind as what ken said to me. and i wanted to know more about you. The Day I got hit you wasn't really accident. that was intentionally. Because were about to graduate but i never been talking to you. I hit it hard so that the ball will reach you at least, but then Im sorry it hurts you. And why you asked me still? when you know about me?. i snort.. well, this is my first time to talk to you that's why i asked. I cant get pissed off when I see his dimple. Really distraction. I easily fall with it. You spying me through Ken.. I said giggly. Yes, I'm sorry. I tell you already why. Because I like you. "what? Though I already hear it clearly I want to be sure. He come closer to me, He whisper to my ears. I wanted to be your boyfriend when you allow me? To be your suitor? Because Ken says, having a boyfriend isn't in your list. But still I'm hoping for a chance then,I cant speak anything from what I heard from him. He like me and he wanted to be my boyfriend. I love those what he says. I felt like I'm on the top of clouds. I felt that I got the first prize from lottery game, I wanna say "YES" this time, but I cant. Can't even say anything. This guy makes me really Freeze. I'm not that hypocritical, He like me, then who am I to make contrary when I know I like him too. "Okay lets go. He said to me, Because he didn't hear anything from me. Its okay, if you didn't answer me. maybe next time? He said.Le-Lets go. my voice cracking feel so nervous from what I heard. I was to happy to heard that. But why I can't speak at least. My rudeness didn't work this time. And I hate that way, when I heard my voice cracking.I have 25 survey now. From freshmen and graduating student of criminology students with the help of Gian. Were about to go on other department.