First day of school

ABBY'S POV

Today is my first day of kindergarten and I'm nervous. We ate breakfast and then went to our schools. Madi and Shannon start later than me so they took me to school so I could meet the teacher and not e alone for a few minutes. Miss. Madison told Ms. Baylee about me bc I am really shy.

MS BAYLEE POV

Miss Madison told me all about Abby so she wouldn't have to tell me because she seemed really shy and nervous. Abby was really sweet once you got her to talk to you.

*class time*

Alright guys so lets get to know eachother we can start by telling our names!

"My name is Hayes!" "my name is Gabby" "my name is Emily" and the other kids introudued themselves but I introduced Abby because she wasn't talking. Hayes do you wanna see if you and Abby can be friends? "suree ms Baylee

HAYES POV

Hi I'm Hayes, your Abby right?

"yeah...."

do you wannabe my friend??

"sure"

yay lets go tell Ms Baylee!

"o-okay"

ABBY POV

"Do you wanna be my friend?"

sure

YAY I HAVE A FRIEND ALREADY!!

I cant wait to tell Madi and Shannon that I made a friend! I wonder how many friends they have already they make friends really quickly.

* skip to the end of the day bc I can*

Miss. Madison came and picked me up and I told her about Hayes and another friend I made named Gaby . There is two Gaby's in the class but they are spelled different. Gabby was mean and pushed until Hayes and Gaby came and told her to get away from me and she ran away bc she is scared of Hayes. We got to Madi's school and they got in the car with me as I continued my story. when we got back to the orphanage Miss Madison told Madi and Shannon to come with her.

SHANNONS POV

Madison pulled me and Madi into her office and told us to sit down. "girls you know how I said Abby had a brother? well he is her twin brother but Abby got kidnapped when she was a baby that's why no one knew her last name but me . Hayes is really her twin brother but we cant tell her until we know for sure bc her mom might not want her back and that would be really sad......so you have to keep it a secret until I talk to her mom which will be tomorrow bc Hayes and her are in the same class and I talked to her mom before I left" 'OMG that is so sad' (a/n: when madi talks it will be in ' and when madysen talks it will be in " but nothing when Shannon talks) so basically Abby was kidnapped and Hayes is her twin but we cant say anything about it until you talk to her mom right? "yeah" your talking to her tomorrow right? "yes and go get ready for dinner"

*skip to next day when Miss. Madison talks to Hayes' mom*

MADISON'S POV

Hi Miss Grier. I'm Abby's caretaker and I heard her last name is Grier can you come by my office before school gets out so we can talk? "Sure how does 12:15 sound and heres my number so you can text me the address" For sure here give me your phone so I can put my number in there.
The
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER BIATCH hahaha imma call you my biatchs okay? good sorry I haven't updated for so long I was busy but ill try to update more often!!