Chapter 3: The Invite

Comincia dall'inizio

" There is a party tonight y'all should stop through " I say looking at her.

" Are you asking or suggesting " she says. I roll my eyes. Why she being difficult.?

" Does it matter. I just invited you. That should be good enough. These hoes cutting they mama for a invite " I say. The boys nod and lauggh.

" Well, Menice.. Im not these hoes. And I got better things to do " She says. She wanted to play hard to get. I see that.

" Legend please..Like what. Paint you're nails ? " I tease calling her by her last name. Zeek was turning his back to her hitting the blunt out of her sight but we all know she saw him. The hoes were shooting her dagers like they wanted to kill her. especially Brandy.

" Who paints their nails during the season? " She ask with a confused look.

" What season? "

" basketball season "

" So you actually ball? " I ask.

" Nah I just get out there with a team in Jersey's and make shots " She goes. They laughed. It has never been a person or female to go back and forth with me. I say something they shut up and do or kiss my ass. Nope not her. she will chew me a new ass. I seen that on the court.

" Foul.!? Fuck this.! fuck you. Fuck yo plastic ass whistle. Fuck all this. I won. Im going to beat ya ass Zeek " Scoby tried sounding like her at the game that say causing us all to laugh. I had the blunt now.

" Im sorry. I just reacted quick. They know that not no damn foul or turn over or some damn free throws. " She says.

" Who ya faviote basketball player? " I ask.

" Me. "

" Besides you're self "

" Of course Zeek " Zeek smiled feeling himself we just laughed at him. It was clear to see they had a tight relationship but I wanted to know how tight. If she " Loving the crew " gucc cool. And Yes I like to talk about myself in third person im just that nigga.

" So you ball. Thats cool " The boys tell her.

" Yeah im the captain " She says pourdly. I smile.

" You look more like a cheerleader " They tell herr. She rolled her eyes annoyed by that.

" All girls with long legs and fat asses in high school got to cheer? "

" yes! " she looked even more annoyed. " No " They quickly change it.

**

We sat on my porch talking and chilling. the niggas wasn't even minding the hoes. They act like Cash was they new bestfriend and she was just like the most amazing thing to grace this world. But she had that affect. She was that bitch. Cool, down, funny, smart, sexy, and could be one of the boys. See was turning into one of us by just sitting on this porch burping after drinking a beer.

" Gucci im talking to you " Brandy says.

" And im in the middle of a conversation. Yo ass may take a seat " I tell her turning back to Cash.

She snapped her head to Cash. " and who is this bitch Gucci? " I know she wasn't questioning me right now like she lost her damn mind. Brandy knew better than that. I looked up at her like she was stupid but so did Cash.

" Please say you take it back " Zeek goes to Brandy. I guess His homegirl had a short fuse.

" Fuck her ugly ass... " Brandy yells.

" You hoes crack me up. Im ugly? You bitches ain't go manners. Yo ass need to take yo washed up ass on somewhere before you regret calling me out my name. no lie " Cash was keeping calm.