He studied my expression for a few seconds before opening one of the doors to the suite. "Here's your suite. Make yourself comfortable."

I looked inside it and the suite was gorgeous, with royal blue walls accented with gold finishings and art pieces that probably costed thousands and designer furniture put in place. The windows were stained-glass, which was ultimately the highlight of the living room of the suite. There was a wide television on the wall that faced a king-sized bed with the finest Egyptian cotton bedsheets. I could see from where I was standing that there was another room past the bedroom of the suite. It was like a showcase for some fancy interior design company.

"That should be the walk-in wardrobe," Christoffer said, as if he read my mind. "Your bag should already be unpacked by the maids, and your clothes should be in there already."

"Wow."

"Yes, the maids work fast. Well, I have to leave now." Christoffer announced. "I'm Prince Christoffer Noel Ferdinand Gabriel Åkerlund. I didn't introduce myself just now."

I smiled momentarily. "Well, that's alright. I'm Maeve Weisz. It was nice meeting you." I said. "Goodbye Christoffer."

"I'll see you again for dinner. I hope you'll enjoy your suite." He said, bowing before he left me at where I was supposed to be.

I closed the door behind me and frowned. Christoffer was pleasant— kind of. There were hints of his hostility towards the subject of Noah, but at least he wasn't at all against me. Or maybe he just didn't show it. I could have asked further about Noah to him, but I felt that I had already pushed my luck too far with him bringing me to the suite.

I went on to look around the area. Everything was definitely expensive— from the china teapot set on the glass table to the gold trimmings on the curtains. I felt like I shouldn't even be using or even touching anything in the area.

I heard a knock on the door, and my head snapped up. "Come in," I said out loud.

Noah emerged from behind the door. "So what do you think of the suite?" He asked, allowing himself in.

I pursed my lips, my eyes glancing at everything.. "I feel like I shouldn't even be here."

He frowned. "Don't ever think like that, Maeve. Of course you should be here. You're on a holiday, so take a break and do what you want to do." He said softly. "So I went to check the hall just now and apparently, the lady who works for me was still waiting for you there but you were nowhere to be seen."

I cringed. "Yeah I know, I mean, I just..." I stopped myself from stuttering. "Your brother was with me and he kind of got fed up, so he led me to the suite...?"

Noah frowned. "Christoffer brought you here?"

"Yes."

His eyebrows raised. "Was he, at least, nice?" He continued asking.

I shrugged. "Well, kind of. He did mention that he hasn't visited your wing of the palace for a while," I added.

"He hasn't been here ever since the day he found out about how we're half-siblings." He mused, as if to himself, and pursed his lips.

I sighed, feeling the need for a change of subject. "So there will be dinner later?"

He nodded. "Well, yes. My family has been notified of your presence. They expect you to be dining with us in the evening."

I was going to officially meet the King & Queen of Sweden. They were obviously more important than a president of a country because of their exclusivity. I only had a few hours to make myself proper enough to meet them.